17.

Phil's POV

I can't believe I am sat next to Matt Bellamy! I have been listening to muse since they got together! I knew Fall Out Boy were our police as I had been chatting to them since Dan was stabbed, I was asking them if they knew about any good lawyers as I was joking that the 'lawyer made them change the name of the song' and they actually knew Matt, I didn't know what they meant by that, now I do!

"Ok we have made our decision!" I grabbed Dan's hand and he squeezed back to tell me he was ready.

"Mr. J. Howell had been found... Guilty!" Everyone on our side of the court cheered however the other side of the room stayed silent.

"Congratulations Dan!" I gave him a hug, savouring every moment of it. I loved this boy so badly and I need to tell him! I just don't want rejection!

"Congrats!" Patrick and the others were now standing next to us said, "now how about we go out to celebrate! Dinner?"

Dan and I looked at each other, both knowing the other would not want to eat, Dan lent over and whispered in my ear so no one else could hear 'please, if I do it?' I nodded, we need to get over this together!

"That would be lovely!" Dan smiled at the men, who looked at us happily.

"I know this amazing sushi place a few streets away!" Pete said once we had left the building, "once when we were touring I went there and oh my god! The food was amazing! You boys like sushi?"

We both nodded furiously! Me and Dan loved Japan and I guess if it was going to be our first proper meal in a while we would want to enjoy it!

A/N another short one I'm sorry! You can tell when I'm writing on my phone instead of laptop because the chapters are always shit and really short but my mum has been using the laptop so lolzor :( any who! Stay swaggy my little phanberries! Xx