23.

Hello little phanberries, I hope you are all well, I am sorry about the lack of chapters recently, I have been extremely ill (two days off school) and on the day I went back I had jabs, I almost passed out and didn't react well to it :( but I hope you are all feeling okay!

FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF!!!!

Dan's POV

Phil walked into the room looking gorgeous as ever! He looked stunning in what he was wearing, his hair was immaculate, I just wanted to snuggle him tight next to me.

"You look amazing love!" I tickled Phil's sides lightly, lifting him onto my lap. He was so light, I wish he could see how beautiful he really was.

"Don't lie to me Danny." He looked down, I lifted his chin and kissed him, he kissed back, we broke apart, I smiled at him,

"But you see Philly, I would never lie to you!" I pulled him over to the side of me and wrapped myself around him, protecting him.

"Why are you hugging me so tightly Dandelion?" Phil bopped my nose with his finger,

"I am protecting you from all the demons inside your head!" Phil giggled,

"But Dandelion, if they are in my head... how can you protect me from them?" Phil sighed, pecking me on the nose.

"If I tell you that you are beautiful, If I hold you tight, If I make you believe you are worth it, they will go away!" I spoke, hopeful. This boy was my everything, he made me happy when I was sad. He made me laugh till I cried. He showed me that there is hope in holding on. But he could never show himself. So I will stick with him till the end of my life, forever, showing him that as long as he has me, he never has to be sad again!

"I love you so much my little Dandelion!" Phil snuggled into my neck, which normally I would hate. But Philly is the only exception!

"I love you to the moon and back... Wait. I love you to the end of the universe and back!" I attempted to show on my arms what I meant, but I was not able to show how much I loved him!

"Dandelion... Run away with me?"

A/N okay, this is really short sorry... writing this made me feel some intense feels, the universe bit got me especially because I based it off conversations me and my mother used to have... I may or may not have cried while writing that bit.... I am going to recommend a song now..  

Okay, so my song of the day is 'New Born' by muse, it is my favourite muse song on my favourite album, my favourite lyrics are...

'Destroy the spineless

Show me it's real

Wasting our last chance

To come away

Just break the silence

'cause I'm drifting away

Away from you'

It is literally one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard AND it was actually the FIRST EVER MUSE SONG I HEARD!!!!!!!!! so it has a special place in my heart x Stay beautiful my little phanberries xx