8.

Oh my phan, 20 dollar nose bleed has been stuck in my head for an hour, HALPPPPPP
anyway here's 8 :3

Dan's POV

I walked into the kitchen, earlier when Phil was asleep I had gotten ready another cup with the instant coffee powder already in there so all I would have to do with boil the kettel.

"Work you old thing!" I heard Phil shout at his old Sega megadrive. It reminded me of a time before my mum died, when the whole family, including my brother who was only one at the time, went to the local games shop and my dad picked out the brand new SEGA Megadrive! It was so exciting for seven year old Dan. The sad thing is, we don't have it anymore, when my mum died, my dad smashed all of our toys, my brother and I got very upset, I thought to myself how naive I was to think that would be the worst thing he did.

"Is the Sega working yet Phil?" I asked carrying his coffee in one hand and scratching my head with the other.

"Just about Danny, thank you for making me a coffee, I need one to wake me up a bit, those twats really got me this time!" He graciously took the cup from my hand, wafting the 'delicous' scent of instant coffee under his nose.

"You're an instant peasant!" I laughed, "what kind of person who loves coffee has instant?"

"I just like the taste more!" Phil tried to defend himself, in the process almost spilling coffee all over himself.

"Coffee pleb." I muttered under my breath,

"Hey I heard that," after Phil has carefully placed his coffee on the little table he playfully punched me in the arm, "enough about coffee, shall we play now?"

A/N well this chapter was random! I was originally going to make it the chapter where they play sonic but I got distracted by coffee, so yup, this was just a filler chapter, sorry if you were expecting drama! Luv you my phanberries xx :3