The water bending scroll

Song ~ Notion

*DEE'S POV*

It's another day and Aang is pacing up and down on Appa's saddle."Would you sit down?" Sokka said turning from his perch on Appa's head "if we hit a bump, you'll go flying off." Sokka said ignoring the fact that Aang is a air bender.

"What's up with you anyways?" I ask concerned.

"It's what Avatar Roku said. I'm supposed to master all four elements before that comet arrives" Aang said.

"Well, let's see. You pretty much mastered airbending and that only took you a hundred and twelve years. I'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer." Sokka said sarcastically.

"Sokka! Shut up" I shouted.

"I haven't even started waterbending and we're still weeks away from the North Pole. What am I gonna do?" Aang rambled.

"Calm down, it's going to be okay." Katara said place her hand on Aang's arm. He sits down in front of her. "If you want, I can try to teach you some of the stuff I know." She grinned.

"You'd do that?" Aang questionsed hopefully.

Katara Nods her head "We'll need to find a good source of water first."

"Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in." Sokka mocks sarcastically.

Long story short we found a river Aang could practice in he insisted we had to use this one because it was big enough for Appa to relax in.

"Nice puddle" Sokka sneered.

Appa flies down into the river and creates a huge splash and turns over to floats on his back.

Aang takes off his shirt smiling."Yeah! Don't start without me, boy!" He yells sprinting  toward the water.

"Remember the reason we're here." Katara said crossing her arms.

"Oh right. Time to practice waterbending." Aang agreed putting his clothes back on. I'm tired so I might just lay down for a bit. I planted a towel on the sand and lay down. I could feel the sun heating my clothes.

"Great. So what am I supposed to do?" Sokka asked interrupting my peace.

"You could ... clean the gunk out of Appa's toes." Aang smiled handing Sokka a branch with a bushel of leaves at the end.

I look over and Sokka is clearly upset "So, while you guys are playing in the water, I'm supposed to be hard at work picking mud out of a giant bison's feet?" He said frowning.

"Mud and bugs!" Aang cheered happily.

"What about DEE? she's just laying down" he said unamused.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BRING ME INTO THINGS?" I shout over sitting up.

"BECAUSE YOU DONT DO ANYTHING!" He shouted back.

"Actually if there's two of you Appa will be clean in no time" Aang said cheerfully.

"Do I have to?" I moan laying back down with a thud.

"Yes you do now come on" Sokka huffed.

"Uhg fine if you want to spend time with me that bad" I say waking over and picking up a branch.

I stopped as I got to the rim of the water seeing how dirty it was no way was I getting my clothes dirty. Also if my hair gets wet I'm done. Sokka obviously didn't care about his clothes because he went right through the water and started climbing onto the bison but he was struggling to get on.