Feelings Gretel pov

I plan diner while tenkos gone. I don't know if he has any allergies so I decided to just order pizza. Would he wanna sleep on the floor? Or would he wanna share my bed... I put my hair back pausing the movie. We only got a few minutes in god damnit. I'll give him an hour I'm sure he's gotta pack his stuff.

Just in case I change my bedding and sheets, if he wants to sleep up here he has the opportunity and clean sheets. "Gretel? Are you having someone over?" I look to the door to see Hansel and I nod, "my boyfriends staying the night, hope you don't mind" something changes in my brothers face as I respond and he laughs, "as long as he treats you well" he leaves shutting the door behind him. I run my fingers through my hair. I haven't left it down like this in a while. I hear a knock on the window and look over to see tenko.

I open the window and he climbs inside. "You walked home in your socks" I giggle and he smiles then Changes his socks. He changed his hoodie and jeans out for a pair of black sweatpants and a black turtleneck. It made me so happy to see him in my color. I plant a kiss on his cheek and plop back down on my bed waiting for him to sit beside me, which he does. He holds me to his chest closing his eyes, "gonna sleep in the mask?" I ask him and he looks at me.

"If you see my scars..." he trails off and I put my hands to his cheeks. "I already see some of them, and wanna know what I think of them?" His eyes widen and he nods. I lean close gently kissing some of the scars around his eyes then his forehead. "Your scars don't make you, I got scars too, show me your face and I'll show my scars. It'll be an even trade" I feel his hands on my waist.

"Your so sweet" he murmurs and lets out a breath. "You may...take my mask off" I gently kiss his forehead while taking his mask off and I set it on my stand looking at his face, the bit of neck his mask covered was scarred as well as his lips. The scaring was bad but not the worst I've seen. I press my lips against his feeling him hold me tighter. When I pull my lips away I see tears on his cheeks."tenko" i realize he was smiling at me.

"I don't deserve this" his voice is a small sob, what did he do that makes him think he isn't good enough? "What do you mean hun?" he shakes his head, "it was me it was always me, I'm tomura shigaraki I was the lead villain today!" He presses his face into my shoulder holding me tightly and sobbing. I hesitate for a moment. But I wrap my arms around him, "such a strong man, let it all out honey. Your still my big strong man everything's gonna be okay"

His body tenses and he cries harder, "I don't deserve you" he repeats "I knew you were a villain sweetheart I'm not letting that sway my decision. Don't be sorry if anyone doesn't deserve anyone it's me not deserving you" his sobs turn to soft whimpers and he looks up at me "why do you say that? You do deserve me, you deserve better you-" I kiss his forhead, "firstly I ruined your plans today, If I had known it was you I wouldn't have destroyed your monster"

"You did what you believed was right" I shake my head, "I killed people today" I feel my eyes droop, I've done way too much today I need to sleep before night. "You protected yourself, you held your own! You'd make an amazing villian" he murmurs and I feel my cheeks heat up, "thank-you tenko" he smiles and I gently run my fingers though his hair. "Such a strong man, my big strong man" i murmur and he rests his head on my lap letting me play with his hair. My eyes continue to grow heavy so I lean my head back closing my eyes.

"Sleepy?" He asks in a quiet half awake voice. I nod a bit, "trade me places and get some rest" he sits up and I set a pillow on his lap then lie my head on the pillow, I feel his fingers run thrugh my hair and soon I'm passed out