Dream Hansel pov

Since seeing touya that one time I haven't seen him again, it's like things were just a dream. The past month was the most confusing part of my life. I know my best friends alive but is he really? I had passed out with touya but woke up laying beside his grave. It has to have been a lie but it makes things so much harder. Just gotta stay calm do my best not to loose my shit.

Dosent help when I find out my sisters moving out. I can pay for the house by myself but that's not the point. She and I have never been that far apart before. Since she and that villain bastard got together she's distanced herself from me. I hear giggling from her bedroom and them speaking to eachother. I hate him, before he showed up she and I did everything together. Now she dosent even leave her room for meals. Is this my fault? I know I pushed her away for a while but I needed space. Does she need space too? Is she growing up...?

I scrub the counters, once she's gone I'll sell the place and get a smaller place, don't need a three bedroom house for just one person. "Hey Hansel" I hear someone say and I look back to see shigaraki. Guess I made it to obvious I don't like him, unless I haven't? "I appreciate you man, I appreciate you letting me be with your sister." I haven't good, "nah alls good man, you better treat her like a queen. She deserves it and so much more." The air gets akward as he leans against the counter

"Got something you wanna ask?" "Yeah honestly, why does...well what's she been thrugh? Is there anything I need to do to not trigger something?" I know what he means, after seeing her breakdown at usj he must be worried about her. "Our parents weren't the most inclusive, we were left with A nanny from six years old on. Our parents would visit once a month but they didn't praise her unless she did something spectacular. When she's in a fight...she knows she can't take anyone without using the part of her quirk that turns her into a monster. She can't control it or herself. The best thing to not trigger any breakdowns are not bringing up situations where she wasn't strong enough. It's only gonna make her feel hopeless."

He seems to intake all the information, "and if your gonna show her praise make it consistent, I'm sure you show her plenty but honestly-Oh! Also" I set the cloth down turning to look at him, "if you break her heart You'll be dead where you stand, she's single-handedly the most important person in my life, you need to understand that if you fuck up both of us will pay for it. "I understand Hansel I didn't plan on hurting her at all, I'll be right there when she needs me. Thankyou for your patience"

He walks off leaving me alone. He seems like a good guy and seems to care so why do I hate him so much?