a/n

hii guys !

idk what happened but when i last looked at this story it had 3k reads and now it has 16k ?!?! I want to thank all of you who have read this crappy work that was made by younger me !!

I hope you guys are enjoying the work (though it has so many mistakes) and yes guys i have seen the part where it says "he created his mother" and the part where it says wills pov when it's actually mikes pov (idk if it's the other way around or not).

it's been 2 years since i first wrote this story believe it or not! after like 10-15 chapters i took like a 6-8 month break because i didn't enjoy writing it but i saw how some people enjoyed it so i finished it for their sake. Skip forward a few months after, i edited majority of the chapters and made sure to try to make the chapters longer and make sense (seems like i failed though 💀)

Now if it wasn't obvious, i am a big kpop stan and kdrama watcher so if you notice the small references ilysm ! I also really like melanie martinez so u might find some references of her in here too !! <3

Overall, i have noticed this story started blowing up through my email seeing all of the comments, votes and new followers !! I'm genuinely suprised by the growth of this work which wouldn't have been without you guys ! To be frank with you though, this work is part of my embarrassing history and i have always wished of deleting it but seeing people actually enjoying made me decide to keep it up !

I would love to make a sequel but i feel like it would just ruin the story and drift of the plot !!

This is really random but you want to know a fun fact? The plot of this story was decided through my dreams believe it or not. One night i was sleeping until i imagined a story like this and ta da, i created this ! I am suprised my younger self was able to perfectly remember the plot after taking such a long break 😭

But once again, tysm for reading this and correcting my mistakes !! i hope you guys enjoyed it ! Also how do you guys find season 4? we had to wait a whole 3 years but it was worth it, i loved this season !! (s2 will stay superior though !) But now we have to wait another two T-T..

Goodbye for now !! Hope you have a great day/night !!