Part 6

thank you so much guys!!!

-no one

Will woke up hearing a noise. It was his alarm and will quickly turned it off since he absolutely hated the noise. He wanted to sleep for a few more minutes but he knew if he closed his eyes again he would wake up atleast 3 hours later.

He didn't want to be late for his study session with Mike, so he got out his bed and went downstairs. It was a Sunday but his mother would always be awake by this time. "I made you breakfast", she said as she saw him come out of his bedroom.

He quickly went to the kitchen to see what his mother made. She made scrambled eggs and bacon. He absolutely loves it when his mom makes bacon and eggs so he literally inhaled his plate. After he finished his plate, he placed it in the sink ready to go put on his outfit and do his usual morning routine. He took a green shirt and black shorts. He then went to his bathroom and did his morning routine.

He picked up his phone to check the time and it was 9:45 meaning Mike would be here in 10 minutes. I decided to go put my old books and notes in a back so i could use it later.

He quickly stood up and grabbed his keys and phone and headed out the door seeing the car Mike had dropped him out from earlier. I entered the car and made myself comfortable.

-Mk

We have been driving for a bit now so i looked to my side and Will was sleeping. He looked so cute. It was my only chance so i parked on the side of the road and started taking pictures of him. I took maybe like 20 pictures all from different angles before i continued driving to my house.

We were now at my house and I tried calling out to Will but he didn't respond. I was confused so I looked at his face and he had fallen asleep. I chuckled as he looked really cute but I knew at some point I had to wake him up.

I decided it would be the best to wake him up by shaking him but he didn't wake up. I kept on trying but he didn't even half open and eye. Then I knew something that could wake him up but I could risk my "friendship with him." I decided to kiss him on his forehead which he then started opening his eyes. He looked confused and then he apologised for sleeping.

I felt happy that he didn't know I kissed him to make him wake up. We both got out of the car and walked to my bedroom. "so um what do u need help with?" He asked me. I told him that almost every subject was bad but maths was the worst. He took a book out of his bag which read, 'Mathematics revision guide' it was a really thick book.

He opened the book and took a blank piece of paper. He wrote down some questions. " do these questions so I could see what u really need help with the most". I nodded. I started doing the questions but then I started thinking about confessing to him today.

I was questioning myself if I should or not until Will interrupted my thinking. "Do u need any help with these?" "Yes please" I said. "Okey so u first have to this and than that..", He continued explaining the question. "Okey thank you I understand it now". I continued the questions and it was really easy after will explained it. His explanation was really detailed. I finished and gave him the paper for him to check.

 I finished and gave him the paper for him to check