Part 11

-Lc

I was thinking for a bit and saw how mike was acting extremely suspicious for example first thing in the morning he normally does something to Will but today he didn't and it was really confusing. I decided to speak to Dustin about this and he said that he also found it strange. We both then met up at lunch near the blocked off bathroom and talked about this.

"So what do u think is wrong because he is never like this". He said. "I know but i know a way we can find out what's wrong". "What do u think?" "We can follow him after school". "Yes but we first need to plan everything", He replied. "That's true so first we need to find out what class he is in for last period so that we can follow him straight away after school"

"Oh we have the same class for last period so I can do that and then I'll text u where u need to come okey". "Okey that's cool and then we need to just follow him without getting caught". "Yes".

We then said the plan for a couple more times so that we won't forget it. Dustin was going to say it again until the bell interrupted us. We said our goodbyes and quickly left to our classes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was the end of the last lesson and I quickly texted him. I told him my location and where he had to come and he replied with an okey. I turned off my phone and started walking behind mike trying to not get caught.

As if Mike could read my mind, he turned around but then turned again. I let out a big sigh which caused me to get a few looks but I didn't care. I saw Dustin and waved at him to signal him where I am. He then quickly ran to me and we both followed mike.

Mike was on his phone and we both tried to see what he was doing. All I could see was that he was texting but I couldn't see anything else. He then smiled at his phone and put it back in his pocket. Me and Lucas then looked at each other. "He must have a girlfriend", I whispered.

Dustin nodded which shows he thinks the same. We then looked back to where mike was standing but he wasn't there. "Shit we lost target", Dustin said as we looked all around us. I spotted him. "There" I said while pointing my finger at him.

We were walking for about 5 minutes until we arrived at this cafe. We decided to go in and sit at the back. We were wearing hats. The waiter than walked to us and asked what we wanted.

"Can we have 2 lattes". "Of course, would u like cookies with it". "No thank you".
"Okey then"

The waiter than gave us our lattes and we drank it. We heard the bell ring and looked up. 'Oh it's just Will WAIT WHAT WILL WHATS HE DOING HERE!' I thought. Me and Lucas looked at each other as we both were about to stand up and go to him.

But then we saw mike waving at Will and sat back down. "You don't think he is the reason mike was smiling at his phone do you?" I asked. Dustin shaked his head. We then decided to listen in to their conversation.

"Hey um so what did you want", Will asked. "Do I need a reason to see my boyfriend?" "N-no um s-sorry".

-Dt

Did I just hear that correctly. I quickly looked at Lucas and asked him if he heard the same thing. "Did he just say BOYFRIEND!?!?". Lucas looked at me and nodded. We both were completely shocked.

"I can't believe this", he replied. "I can't either but maybe we heard it wrong". "Yes so let's stay for a bit longer to see". "Okey", I replied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mike payed for the both of them and they were now leaving. We both decided to go and hide behind a bush. Some people saw us and gave us stares. We didn't care since all we need is to see if they are together or not. 5 minutes later and both of them were still getting in the car. We started giving up and thought it was best to leave until they kissed.

"Okey I did not expect that". "I can't believe he is attracted to guys". "Nasty ass". "We will show him what he gets for lying to us so meet me tomorrow in the morning I know what we can do"
"Okey".

 "We will show him what he gets for lying to us so meet me tomorrow in the morning I know what we can do""Okey"