Chapter 18

F1Gossip: New relationship blooming in the paddock? 

That's the question everyone is asking right now.

Rumour has it our favourite Frenchmen Pierre Gasly was seen getting cozy with his long time friend Fiona Russo after the Monaco Grand Prix.
The pair has been spotted being close on numerous occasions over the past few weeks.

Fiona is by far not an unknown person to the world of Formula One. The Monegasque grew up with Charles Leclerc, is best friends with his cousin Elle and spend a lot of her time growing up with Pierre Gasly and Esteban Ocon.

If you look through her instagram page, there's numerous pictures of them throughout the years.

Back in the day she used to attend many races. She was even rumoured to be dating fellow countrymen Charles.

Fans haven't spotted the girl with Italian roots attending a race in a couple of years until she was recently spotted in the paddock of the French Grand Prix for the first time since 2019.

She was captured enjoying her time in Pierres embrace there. However, she watched the race from Charles' garage.

So far, nothing unusual. Pierre was said to still be in a relationship with Katerina Berezhna then.

Since then, there's been various reports of them having broken up.

Pierre and Katerina haven't been spotted together since March, however the two of them are still following each other on instagram and also still like the other ones posts. Pierre hasn't commented on Kates photos since the end of February though.

Again, nothing out of the ordinary, since Pierre also still follows his ex girlfriend Cate Masetti Zannini. The Italian also used to be good friends with Fiona but we are not sure if they still are close.

Fiona and Pierre on the other side shared some pictures of themselves on instagram after she watched the Monaco Grand Prix from his garage. The pair then went on to have dinner in Monte Carlo, before they were seen walking down the beach with Pierres arm tightly wrapped around the brunette.

What are your thoughts about this? Do you think there's a new romance growing there?

Let us know what you think in the comments below!

„Girl, you should definitely buy that dress. You look hot."
Fiona laughed at her friends excitement and looked herself over in the mirror again.

It was one of those rare rainy days in the south of Europe, resulting in them canceling their beach day and opting to go shopping instead.

They even spontaneously booked appointments to get their hair and nails done. A typical girls day out. To be ended with cocktails later in the evening.

Right now, Fiona was standing in the changing rooms of a cute little boutique, wearing a tight off the shoulder dress, that hugged all her curves in the right places. The olive couloured fabric made her eyes seemingly pop and fit her taint perfectly.

She had to agree with her friend. It did make her look good.

„Don't you think it's a bit too revealing?" She asked Elle skeptically.

The blonde rolled her eyes „I don't see any part of your body I shouldn't see. So, no. It's not. Besides, if you wear that dress tonight, you won't have a problem finding a guy to buy you some drinks." She gave Fiona a cheeky wink, to which the brunette turned bright red.

„I don't think that's quite what I had in mind when I picked it from the rack."

Elle raised one of her brows. Giving her best friend a pointed look. „You sure about that?"