sɪx

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑: 𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀... 100%

-three days later-

-three days later-

you, mikasa and armin were questioned about eren's past from the survey corps. you have told them about the key around his neck and the things he remembered, along with other things of his past they wanted to know. you let out the doings of nine year old eren, because you didn't know if he would be punished for murdering two people.

you were currently in a courtroom, standing in between armin and mikasa. the doors opened and your eyes fell on eren, who seemed confused of the situation. his hands tied behind his back and the chains tied around a pole, making him unable to move. his eyes scanned the room, until they landed on you. he kept looking at you, until a man clearing his throat was heard.

you listened as he talked to eren, the right to talk soon given to the chief of the military police brigade; nile dok. he talked about what he believed and said about the public's reaction to eren's titan power. a pastor opened his mouth, interrupting nile's speech, only to say he believes eren should be immediately executed.

you clenched your fists by your side, while you looked at the pastor on the opposite side of the courtroom. the thirteenth commander of the survey corps; erwin smith, said that the branch plans to induct eren into the corps and use his titan power to take wall maria back.

a man complained about the thoughts of the survey corps, making a whole fuss about it. the captain of the survey corps, though; levi, made him shut his mouth with what he told him.

"eren... i have a question for you" darius zackly; the general of the three military branches, said.

"it seems you wish to join the survey corps... but can you continue as a soldier and use this titan power for the benefit of the human race?" he asked, looking through the papers in his hands.

"yes, sir! i can!"

"is that so...?!"

"this is from the report on the recovery mission! right after becoming a titan... you swung your fist three times at y/n ackerman" darius continued, checking his papers.

eren turned to look at you, and you instantly looked away the second your eyes met.

"where is y/n ackerman?"

"that's me, sir" you said, looking at him.

"so, you're y/n?"

"is it true that eren attacked you?" he asked you.

"if you don't answer honestly, it's not going to help eren" rico said quietly.

you looked at eren before you lowered your head;

"yes... it's true"

gasps and whispers were heard from the people on the other side.

"but..." you said as you raised your head to look at darius.