ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ²

𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ²: 𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀... 100%

-three years later-

-three years later-

you were sitting by eren's grave, once again, your nearly three year old son sitting on your lap. the air blew leaves all around him, making giggles escape his lips. you smiled and ruffled his brown locks, his green eyes looking at you.

"are you excited to see everyone again?" you asked, in which he nodded his head.

"will grandpa come, too?"

"huh? oh, you mean levi?"

"yes!"

"he will, but carl... he's not your-"

"he is!" he said, slightly lisping.

you shook your head and chuckled, before you got up- him in your arms. you spun him around, making him laugh, before you stopped. he wrapped his small arms around your neck, burying his face in it.

"why don't you go and play with your toys over there?" you said, pointing at your son's favorite spot.

"okay!"

you placed a kiss on his forehead, before you let him down. you watched him run towards his toys, slightly stumbling, as he laughed. you smiled, before you made your way back to eren's grave.

you placed your hand on his headstone, before talking;

"carl looks so much like you as he grows up... i'm sure you see it..."

"i wish you were here with him... with us..."

you dropped your hand on your lap, as you felt tears stain your cheeks. your scarf got slightly unwrapped as you tilted your head to the side.

"i... i miss you so much..."

a white bird came to you and grabbed your scarf, throwing it over your shoulder. you looked at it, eyes wide in surprise, before you watched it leave. you got up, holding the fabric around your neck- a small smile making its way to your face.

"thank you... for wrapping this scarf around me, eren..."

"and CUT!"

cheers and claps filled the studio, making you flash a smile.

"you were amazing!" eren said, as he walked towards you.

"oh my! thank you" you said, before pecking his lips.

"and that's officially the end, guys! how do we feel?" connie asked, looking at all of you.

"horrible" mikasa said, making you laugh.

"what the fuck? when did the end come?" she added.

"no... cause she's right!" annie said.

"shut up, you were in a crystal for half the shooting" pieck said, jokingly.