✧༺chapter 1༻✧

In this book I will write from one of these POV's: mostly Tom, Marcus and Fae, also third POV's through out the whole book. Btw I write a lot in past tense on purpose, you will see later why. Btw the friends I introduced in the 'background story' will most of the time be called by their last name. This is also when they speak, I put the first letter of their last name, except for Tom, Marcus and Fae, with Abraxas i do the first letters of his firstname and last name because otherwise you don't know if i mean Marcus or Malfoy same with Avery and Abraxas.

2 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

Marcus POV

I was chilling by the lake near the forest when I saw a girl in the forest.
"Hello girl?! I've never seen you here"

"That's right, you've never seen me here" She didn't stop walking! how rude!
"You can come if you want to!"

I was curious so i followed her.
"Hey! wait for me!"

"You can walk faster than I am walking. so no"

"What? She's weird" i wispered the last part

"I heard that!" how did she hear that?

I was walking with her.
"What's your name?"

She didn't awnser, but kept walking. After a while we came to a stop by a house. House? More like a mini castle.

"Come inside idiot!"

"I'm not an idiot!!"

"Then why are you standing there like an idiot?"

After that we saw each other each week. And she became my best friend. also first friend.

2 weeks before hogwarts

We met at the lake again

"Hey Marcus, how are you?"

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm fine. What's going on?" How did this girl know me so good? She always knows when somethings going on.

"I have good news!! I'm going to hogwarts in 2 weeks. Are you also going to hogwarts?"

"I hope so, but my parents want me to go to a different school"

"What kind of school?"

"A school for manners. How to be a good housewife and stuff"

"So, borring things"

"Yea"

𝙰𝚝 9 3/4 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 2𝚝𝚑 𝚢ear

A"Marcus, are you coming?"

M"Yeah"

R"Hurry up! we're gonna be late!!"

"Marcus?"

M"Who calls me?"
Then I felt two arms wrap around me. I looked down and saw it was Fae! i wrapped my arms around her, hugging her back
"Fae, what are you doing here?"

"My parents are letting me go to hogwarts!"

"What year will you be starting?"

"Second year"

"We'll be in the same year!!"
I was very exited to see Fae again. And I wouldn't have to miss her for a long time again!

𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚢

Fae's POV

"Faith Jones! she will be starting in second year" I walk up to the sorting hat to get sorted into a house. I hope I'll get Slytherin. Cause then i'd be in the same house as Marcus and.. well, Marcus is my first and only friend so I don't wanna be in a different house than him. My socialising skills aren't the best.

"Slytherin!" I was very happy and walked to the Slytherin table and sat next to Marcus.
M"Hey Fae, I'm so happy you got in Slytherin!"

T"Of course he's happy. The only girl that ever willingly talked to him got in the same house as him" A boy scoffed

"Nice to meet you, I'm Fae"

T"I just heard your name is Faith, Miss Jones"

"Yes, but please don't call me Faith"

After Marcus's friends introduced themselves I had to go. The Slytherin Perfect was gonna give me a tour around the school.

✧༺♥༻✧

hope you like it and you can check out my other story: In Love With A Riddle. but it's trash. but i won't unpublish it because it was my first story. i will rewrite almost everything in that story. it doesn't really have an ending so i'm not happy with it. but i lost all motivation for that story, so here i am writing this story i have motivation for. at least now.

And I realise that this is a short chapter, but these are things that happend in the past and i thought it'd make a good first chapter. (where did i get it from that its a short chapter? it has 1225 words?)(nevermind, i made a mistake and now it has 820 words 😂😂 yup the mistake was 400 words long... but it is in the next chapter. it was something that actually happend later in the next chapter)

I'm busy editing it so it'll have the same lettertype everywhere but that isn't the case yet. I won't do all of it at once cause it's very boring to do. but in this chapter i'm done with it😁

(i'm actually editing everything now, i'm writig an alternative ending (i've got two ideas you see it a little bit at the last chapter, please comment on there which idea i should do) and i have to read everything so i remember the full story. and i thought, why not edit it a little... i just realised... the love interest in both books i wrote died at the end... do i hate love? thanks mom and dad 😆..i kinda lost faith in love and am scared to fall in love, but i love seeing other people fall in love...)