✧༺chapter 4༻✧

5𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛

Tom POV

I walked to my class to see Fae already sitting there, but I didn't wanna talk to her. So I'll just ignore her.

F"Hey Tom"

Silence..

F"Hey Tom.... How are you?"

T"Stop saying my filthy fathers name!"

F"Gosh I'm sorry" she mumbled.

T"No you're not!!"

F"Yes I am!"

T"STOP LYING PATHETIC BITCH!!"

F"I AM NOT PATHETIC!! THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENT THO!" (while reading this again and editing it i'm thinking of a short i saw a few days ago... that a bitch is a dog, and that dogs bark and bark is on trees and trees are nature and nature is beautiful do actually youre calling someone beautiful... 😂😂😂 i wrote this before i saw that short )

T"WHAT FUCKING COMPLEMENT?!"

F"THAT I'M A BITCH, IDIOT!!"

T"JUST DIE ALREADY STUPID WHORE!!"

F"I'D LOVE TO!!!"

T"IF YOU'D REALLY LOVE TO YOU'D ACTUALLY KILL YOURSELF OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT!!!!" (anyone who has suicidal thoughts or wants to do it, please dont. there are people in your life who care about you and dont want you to die. if you want to talk about it, you can talk to me, i promise i'll listen and i definitally wont judge you. i have absolutely no right to 😂😂😅😅)

She walked away. She's just a stupid girl. (She's just a stupid human girl who'll be so easy to kill 😂)

(did he get his period or something? Who hurt him? He's having an adittude. and for the people who hate that they fight 'it's good for the plot' I guess😆😅 I don't really know, but it came out of my fingers immediatly so i'm leaving it like this and try to make it fit with the rest of the story😁)

Third𝙿𝙾𝚅

Marcus sees Fae walking away from potions. That's weird, they have class there. he goes inside to see Tom standing there.
M"What's going on?"

T"Nothing"

M"Really??"

T"She's just a pathetic bitch"

M"Yea but she's the one who figured out we're brothers!!"

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚂𝚑𝚋𝙰𝚌𝙺 😁
Third year
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅

F"Hey Marcus, Tom look what I found out!"

M"What?!"

F"You're brothers!! It actually makes sence now! Why you look so much like each other, why you-

T"Yea right. I don't have a brother!"

F"C'mon Tom! Just look! I found it in a book in the libra-

T"A book in a library shouldn't have that kind of information"

F"First of all stop interupting me, second it was in the restricted part"

T"First of all NO, second you shouldn't read about my background"(he didn't tell her anthing about why he lives in the orphanage also not that his father still lives at that moment)