close quarters [ ❥ ]

"L- Luca!" You whisper-shout at your boyfriend, twisting around to glare at him as the water in the bathtub sloshes around precariously as he steps in. "What are you doing?"

"S'not my fault!" Comes his frustrated reply. Even with you curled up at the far end up the bathtub, it's still not enough room for him to climb in without causing the water to splash around in waves that are coming dangerously close to the edge. "This always looks so much easier in the movies."

"I don't know what kind of movies you've been watching", you say with a joking roll of your eyes. "But generally this is done with a lot less swearing and wine instead of beer."

There's a loud thud as he finally sits down behind you, his legs slotting along either side of yours as he coaxes you back into his lap. He reaches out to the locker and snags the two bottles off of it, handing one to you as he wraps an arm around your chest and raises the bottle to his lips with the other.

"If you're so unhappy, we can clear it up." He says, the smile evident in his voice. You frown, leaning your head back against his broad chest and looking up at him.

"I'm only teasing." You say with a shake of your head, reaching to bring his hand to your lips and kissing his knuckles sweetly with a smile. "I wouldn't change any of this for the world."