3

••word count - 1,566••

word count - 1,566

Eddie hand traveled down me holding my back and rested his other hand on my face. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth making me hum. His lips trailed down to my neck as I gripped onto his hair.

I let a small moan as he sucked onto my sensitive area, and I gripped onto him with my hands.

"You have no idea, how badly I missed you", he mumbled as his he sucked on my skin making my breath hitch.

You know you missed this. You know you missed him and have been since school started again.

Yet I stopped myself.

I pulled away from him, closing my bed room door before looking back at him.

He sighed sitting on the bed, "what, y/n?". I rested my hand on the doorknob and looked down. "are you crazy? my brother is probably still awake and you know how nosy he is".

"He's already passed out in his room, relax", Eddie stared at me then my lips. "Eyes up here, munson".

A groan left his mouth as he laid back onto my bed

A groan left his mouth as he laid back onto my bed. I shook my head at him before walking back over to my vanity. He sat up holding himself up with his elbows and stared at me through the mirror.

My eyes shifted over to him, "Don't look at me like that". Eddie chuckled, getting up and coming over to me. I ignored him and continued to brush my hair and get myself ready for bed. He stood behind me and put devil horns up by my head, making me roll my eyes.

"Eddie, go home why don't you?, I stood up moving away from him. His smile fell and he crossed his arms. "what's wrong with you?".

I groaned and put my hands to my sides looking at him, "really?? you expect me to let you kiss me and do whatever you want. You haven't spoken to me in weeks and so what makes you think I'll let you be this way to me again".

"You work like everyday?", Eddie said staring at me and I ran a hand through my hair. "that didn't stop a couple months ago". He let out a sigh not saying anything and I just shook my head.