5

••word count - 1,259••

word count - 1,259

Eddie

I gripped onto the desk as y/n stood in the front of the class talking about stuff. Something about the yearbook needing more people. I wasn't really focused on that.

She sat on of the desks and I chewed on my lip seeing how her skirt was slightly risen.

god, fucking dammit.

My eyes flickered back seeing some guys gawking at her. I snuck back into my seat, shaking my head.

They haven't kissed her,
touched her,
tasted her like I have.

The bell suddenly rang making me get up, going to my locker. I grabbed my things and looked down seeing a paper with stuff about a party on the floor.

Shit, I forgot tomorrow was Halloween. Usually parties are not my thing, but I guess I could make a couple sales.

I closed my locker back up, making eye contact with y/n across the way.

A smirk appeared on my face as she looked away from me before walking away. She was trying so hard to ignore me. I knew it was hard for her especially since we were around each other all summer.

"just shut up and close your eyes", I groaned as y/n sat on my lap putting eyeliner on me. We were sitting outside with a blanket under us in a field.

Something about taking photos of flowers for her friend El. She always took photos of everything, always. It didn't matter where. She always had her camera on her.

Her body slightly shifted as she sat on my legs. I held her waist making sure she didn't lose her balance. "okay done". She moved her hands from my head and I opened my eyes looking at her.

"so?", I said looking at her and she had a big smile across her face. "looks great Munson". She grabbed her camera taking a photo of me. I quickly blinked after the flash hit my eyes. "A warning next time would be nice".

She laughed, "Sorry, sorry". The photo popped out and she placed it on the blanket waiting for it to develop. My eyes stared at her as she turned back to me and I moved some hair out of her face.

"You know Henderson, it's really hard for me to be around you", Her eyes looks up to mine and she tilts her head to the side. "and why is that?".

A smirk formed on my lips, "because sometimes I just really wanna kiss you". I saw her cheeks form a light pink color as she moved away, shaking her head.