25

••word count - 1,214••

word count - 1,214

Christmas seemed to move by pretty fast along with new year's. I didn't realize how quickly it went until I noticed the snow melting outside as we moved along into the springtime.

Eddie and I were also spending a lot of time with each other. Every time I slept over, we would cuddle up in his bed, and he would read me The Hobbit.

I think that's the only time I saw him enjoy a book. Those are the moments I wish would last forever. Everything just kinda floated away when we did things like that.

I was happy, really enjoying our time together. Yet the thought of graduation kept creeping up in the back of my mind. I haven't told anyone about the application I filled out yet. I sent one to LA and one here. The wait was driving me insane, and I just wanted to know if I got in.

I sat in the back of Family Video, organizing everything. I would rather be back here than upfront dealing with customers. I sighed, gently playing with the necklace Eddie had bought me for Christmas.

It was a small locket that rested on my chest; it was quite beautiful.

"y/n, we need help," Robin yelled from the front. I set the tapes down and made my way over to the door to get to the front. A few people were waiting in line to check out. I looked over seeing some people who needed help with movies.

Steve told me to go to the front, and I nodded, "hi, how can I help you?". I said to one of the customers.

The day went on, and we were fairly busy today. After the small rush, I was behind the counter with robin.

"Aww, did your mom get you that?" she pointed at the small locket around my neck.

I shook my head, smiling at her. "No, just something someone got me." I looked down at the chain around my neck as she touched it.