16

••word count - 1,507••

word count - 1,507

I made my way into Mrs. O'Donnell's as the bell rang. I sat in my seat and looked over, seeing Eddie wasn't here yet. The teacher started talking about the midterm, and the door opened.

I looked over, seeing Eddie in a low bun and a black sabbath shirt with rolled sleeves. His usually black ripped jeans and a cigarette behind his ear.

"Good of you to join us, Mr. Munson," She said, and he just walked over to the desk next to me. I looked over at him as he fumbled with his rings as the teacher talked.

He was nervous, and he had been for weeks. "Your gonna do fine, Eds," I whispered as our teacher started to pass the papers out. Eddie just looked over at me, "You're right, you're right."

He turned back, and my eyes never left him. His leg kept bouncing up and down. It took a lot to keep Eddie standing still. He could never sit in a chair for hours and not move or get up. I knew he was going to be fine; we studied for weeks.

I picked up my pencil as she handed me the paper. I started to answer the questions as best as I could. My eyes secretly looked over at Eddie. His pencil tapped on the table for a moment.

His eyes looked over at mine with an 'i can't do this' look, and I sighed. "yes, you can," I whispered. He stared at me for a moment, then looked back at his paper.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

I was in the photography room alone, doing my usual stuff before winter break. Putting all my photos away and making sure nothing gets ruined while we're gone for two weeks.

A sigh leaves my lips as I grab my back, going to head out when the door opens. I look up seeing Eddie with a giant smile on his face.

"What?" I say, staring at him. "GUESS WHO PASSED? ME".

He yells, running over to me as he picks me up, spinning me around

He yells, running over to me as he picks me up, spinning me around. A squeal leaves my mouth as I hold onto him.

"I'm so proud of you," I said, and he set me down. Eddie's lips attached to mine, making me hum against his mouth. "Will I see you tonight at the dance?".