20

••warning - smut••• word count - 1,521•

warning - smut

word count - 1,521

Eddie

"Show me how much I mean to you," y/n says as she leans closer to me. I look down at her as she doesn't say anything else to me.

My eyes scan hers, and she doesn't move.

fuck, what am I gonna do with her?

I put some hair behind her ear before pressing my lips gently to her. She hums, grabbing my arm as my hands move down her body.

Her arms go around my neck, getting as close as she can to me. I was gentle at first but started to deepen the kiss after a while. She tilts her head to the side as her tongue enters my mouth.

I groan into her mouth before reaching down to grab her thighs. My hands lift her up, and our lips don't disconnect. I slowly make my way out of the bathroom, taking her to the bed. I gently set her down, crawling on top of her.

My lips pull away for a second to look at her. A chuckle escapes my mouth at her slightly swollen-looking lips.

But god, she was so cute.

Even if she thought she looked like a complete mess. I never felt this way for someone then I do her. The way she makes me feel is unexplainable.

"Eddie," I heard, making me look back into her eyes. A smile appears on my face. "Sorry, I'm staring." I lean myself back down, kissing her soft lips.

My hands travel down to her sides as I lift her shirt up. I pull away from her lips as she helps me take it off. With one swift motion, I unclipped her bra, taking it off.

I look down at her, just admiring her. "Jesus, your beautiful," I say, making her cheeks heat up and getting nervous. A chuckle leaves my mouth as I grab her chin to look at me.

Our lips press against one another as my hands travel down her body. I pull away, kissing down her jaw and to her neck. Her head tilts to the side, granting me access.

I start to suck her sensitive areas, and a small moan escapes her lips. A smirk forms on my lips as she does. I knew all the right spots. I know exactly how good to make her feel.

I can make her feel so fucking good. I'll worship the ground she walks on.

"let me taste you," I ask, looking up at her. She nods, looking down at me. "Words, baby." I move down, leaving kisses on her body.

"Yes, Eddie," she begs as I stop at the hem of her pants.

I quickly take them off, throwing them somewhere in her room before spreading her legs wider. My eyes look up at her as she looks down at me.

I waste no time and start to move my tongue between her folds, making her moan. My tongue moves up and down, moving my mouth to her clit, sucking lightly.