15

••warning - trauma, anxiety

warning - trauma, anxiety.

word count: 1,849

Eddie and I sat on the floor of his trailer as we did assignments. There were so many; it was stressing both of us out. I couldn't wait to be done with high school without worrying.

I let out a sigh after finally finishing the last paper. I put my pencil down and laid down on my back, "Finally."

Eddie climbs onto me, resting his hands beside my head. A giggle escaped my mouth as his curly hair fell on either side of his head.

"You should put your hair in a bun

"You should put your hair in a bun." I smiled, and he grabbed my wrist, taking the hair tie off me. Eddie puts it between his teeth as he holds his hair, pulling it up.

Who knew something so simple could make someone look so attractive?

"Better?", He smiled, and I leaned up, pressing my lips against his. Eddie cupped my face with his cheek as he moved his lips against mine. My eyes wandered over to the clock, and I quickly pulled away.

"Shit, it's late." Eddie groaned, falling to the floor dramatically. I rolled my eyes and got up, grabbing all my things.

I walked over to Eddie as he was still pouting on the floor. "I'll see you tomorrow." I poked him in the side with my shoe. "Fine."

He quickly popped up and pressed kisses all over my face, making me squeal. I moved away from him as I headed to the door. "Goodnight, ed's."

Eddie kissed me one last time as we said our usual goodbyes, and I made my way to my car.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

As I made my way to my house, I saw an unfamiliar car parking in front. I wonder who that is. Parking my car, I grabbed everything and made my way inside.

"Mom?" I said, hearing talking someone from
the dining room. A sigh comes from my lips as I walk over, and suddenly I can't move.

There's my mom sitting in the chair with my dad in the chair across from her.