12

••word count - 1,522••

word count - 1,522

Eddie

Dustin sat across from me as we made a bunch of ideas for next campaign. I needed some help and we had gotten really close since he joined hellfire.

He's an absolute genius though, I swear. The kids got a creative mind plus someone has to take over when everyone graduates.

I sighed, writing everything down and putting the finishing touches on my drawings. I look over at the clock seeing I've been here for hours and y/n hasn't even come in here once.

Very strange of her. She's usually bargaining in asking if we need anything. Always giving us snacks and bothering us. My eyes slowly leave my paper looking over at Dustin.

"Your sister not up to bothering you today?", I poke as a joke to the curly haired boy. He shook his head with a smile. "No she has a date tonight".

He went back to his paper as my smile fell off my face

what the actual fuck.

"Well that's great", I said sarcastically, hoping he didn't notice. Dustin looked up at me and shrugged. "I mean my mom practically begged her to go".

"It was with that guy, mom mentioned at dinner the other night", He said looking back down as his paper.

Why wouldn't she not even tell me? She probably didn't even wanna go then, she even said he wasn't her type. The thought of it just made me blood boil.

I just nodded and went back to my drawings.

As much as I wanted to focus, I couldn't. All that ran through my mind was the thought of his fucking hands on her. I started to grip onto my pencil as thoughts spilled into my head.

So help me god, I'll kill him if I find one mark on her body.

••y/n••

Unfortunately after countless begging from my mom to go on a date with the guy she mentioned at dinner the other night. I was going, and I didn't want to.