9

••••

Eddie

My head laid on the desk with my eyes closed as the teacher rambled about bullshit. I was exhausted but then again I always was. I could never sleep anymore and it was because she wasn't there.

Her touch making me feel safe, the way her soft words spoke in my ear. I guess that's why I distanced myself from her. It fucking scared me how much a person could make me feel.

I never had that, not until her.

"and don't forget about the mid terms after break", Mrs. O'Donnell says, making me groan. This really blows. I was definitely gonna fail that, and on top of that I was probably gonna fail the final exam too.

I peaked my eye open and looked over y/n writing everything down on her piece of paper. Lucky for me being able to sit next to her this period. She was nice enough to give me a pencil at least but kept to her self most of the period.

l slowly sat back up and turned, poking her leg with my shoe.

She stopped writing and turned her head toward me mouthing a 'what'. I smirked at her angry little face before leaning closer.

"mind if you help me study?", I ask and she stares at me for a moment like I'm crazy. "You? Studying?".

She lets out a laugh and shifts in her seat, looking back down at the paper. Does she think i'm kidding? I moved a little in my seat, "want me to go down on knees and beg".

Her eyes never left her paper as a smile appears on her face, "I'll do it". Before I could do anything, she set her pencil down and looked over at me, "as much as I would love to see that, no".

"I'll help you", She said and leaned over. " but no funny business, Munson". She leaned back and looked back down at her paper. I sunk back into my chair, crossing my arms as I looked back at her.

"Oh come on, I won't fuck around too much", She just shakes her head and continues writing not saying a word. I groaned, turned back over looking at the clock hoping this class would end soon.

••y/n••

"These are good, thanks", Nancy said to someone as I placed the photos on to the table. I hated every second of this class. Nancy always wants things done her way and the "right way".

She already picked some photos out I took. It was just a couple but more then she did last year. She didn't even say thank you or anything. I really didn't know what her problem was and it was really starting to get on my nerves.

"why don't you just go after Steve", Nancy slurs as she put the cup to her lips and stared at me.