24

••word count - 1,483••warning - little smutty•

word count - 1,483

warning - little smutty

"More to the left," I said as Eddie kept having to move the tree in the correct spot. Dustin tilted his head to the side to look at the placement of the tree.

He smiled and walked over to the basement, "Gotta go get the Christmas stuff." I nodded, looking back over at the tree.

Eddie steps away, shaking his hair as pine needles fall down. A small giggle escapes my lips as I walk over to him. "You missed some."

I reached up, pulling more from his curly hair as he stared down at me, "Please tell me it's in the right spot." He pointed over to the tree, and I nodded, making him exhale as he flopped onto the couch.

My eyes looked over at the tree, making me smile. It was the first time the house smelled of tree sap in a long time. It was in a perfect spot right by the window where the snow was falling.

Mom is gonna love it.

I looked over, seeing Dustin with a box in his hand as he came out of the basement. "Found some stuff." I made my way over to him and began looking through the box.

Dustin pulled some lights out, and they were immediately taken out of his hands. "I'll do this, so you don't screw it up," Eddie said with a smile as he walked over to the tree.

My brother followed him as they started to bicker back and forth, making me roll my eyes. I found some ornaments and took them out of the box, placing them aside.

I turned to see both boys stringing the lights all around, making me laugh, "Okay, let's get this done before mom gets home."

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

"Here," Eddie says, handing me a warm cup of tea as I sit in the bathtub. After being in the cold all day, I was absolutely freezing. He sat down next to me, and I pressed the cup to my lips.

I watched as he started to spin his rings around his fingers, not making eye contact with me. It's not like he hasn't seen me naked before, but he was such a gentleman either way. His eyes look over at mine, and a smirk forms on his lips.

 His eyes look over at mine, and a smirk forms on his lips