You Wake Harry Up by Riding His Cock (SMUT) /blurb/

This story contains: sleep sex, cock riding

{ boyfriend!harry - lhh - live together }

word count: 841

edited on: 11-22-2021

You wake up naked and horny in the night and decide to straddle Harry and ride his cock until he awakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Harry are asleep in your shared king size bed. Both of you are fully naked because it's summer and typically homes in the UK do not have air conditioning, making them get quite hot at times. Neither of you mind sleeping together naked because both of you are comfortable around each other and it's never awkward. Plus there are many benefits to sleeping naked.

One is skin to skin contact. You loved the feeling of cuddling up next to Harry and being able to feel his warm skin on yours. The second benefit is you have easier access to each other if you know what I mean. Wink wink. Sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night and get super horny for no reason at all. Just like tonight.

But most nights this happens you either suppress the feeling or touch yourself. And on rare occasions you would wake Harry up to satisfy your needs. Tonight though the throbbing between your legs was becoming too much and you had to do something about it. You thought of a few ways to go about the situation but the one that felt most enjoyable for your needs was to straddle Harry in his sleep and ride his cock.

Harry's asleep on his back with one arm behind his head and his other arm laying flat by his side. He looks beautiful when he sleeps. Especially the way his mouth slightly parts and his tattooed covered chest slowing rises up and down. You really hate to wake him but it has to be done.

Beings the bedroom is mostly dark besides a little light coming from underneath the bathroom door, you can't see perfectly but you can see well enough to slide over and slowly straddle Harry's lap with the blanket over your back. You make sure to sit right on his soft dick. Then you lay down over his chest with your head on his shoulder.

Harry's a pretty heavy sleeper so it's no surprise to you that he hasn't woken up yet. Ever so slightly you grind yourself down on his dick, making sure it grazes over your sensitive clit. You were all ready wet so sliding over it isn't a problem. You start to feel his dick harden beneath you.

Once you feel Harry's cock is mostly hard, you slowly reach down and grab his shaft. He stirs a little but is still asleep. You sit up a bit more and align his cock with your pussy. Then you carefully sink down. Your lips are sore from having to bite them in order to restrict your moans.

Instead of bouncing on his dick like you normally would when you ride Harry, you lay back down on his chest and hug around his neck. Then you move your hips in a back and forth motion. This position actually feels really great because it allows your clit to be stimulated by his public bone.

Suddenly, you can see Harry is starting to awake. Then he does wake up. "Love, what'r you doing?" Harry asks in a groggy voice.

"Shh babe, I needed your cock but you were asleep so I'm doing this. Is it alright?" you reply and then question.

"Course, love. Have this body anytime you want. It's yours remember?!" Harry moans.

With that being said, Harry wraps his arms around your back to press you closer to his body. He starts slowly moving in sync with your hips to help you get better pleasure. And boy does it feel good.

"Mhm Harry, fuck it feels so good!" you moan out softly.

The longer you grind your hips down on his dick, the closer you are to orgasm. And the way his pubic bone is rubbing your clitoris is adding to the pleasure. It almost felt like you were humping a pillow except a huge dick was inside of you.

You wrapped your legs on both sides of Harry to get as close as humanly possible. You always loved these types of moments shared between you and him. They felt so intimate. Very similar to the way Harry makes love to you except then he's the one on top grinding into you slowly.

After about 10 minutes of grinding on Harry's cock, you feel your orgasm almost there. Your walls begin to clench and it makes Harry jump at the sensation. You're both breathing heavy at this point. Sweat glistening your bodies.

You just couldn't hold off any longer and release all over his cock. Your whole body tenses up and you're unable to move. So Harry takes it upon himself to grab your ass and plant his feet into the mattress, bucking up hard into your tight pussy.

This extends your orgasm while creating his. Ropes of Harry's cum coat your clenching walls. By the time you're both done coming, you're are so worn out that you end up falling asleep right on top of his tattooed chest with his now soft cock still buried in you.