Subrry Cockwarms Your Strap-On and Accidently Comes (SMUT) /blurb/

This story contains: submission, cockwarming with dildo, crying, comfort

{ boyfriend!harry - subrry - softrry - any era }

word count: 1,141

Harry cockwarms your strap-on during a nap and accidently comes, leading to him getting upset and you comforting him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please," Harry whines, "wanna cockwarm your strap-on. Wanna feel closer to you."

Harry had been feeling subby all day and has been craving your attention. You don't mind really because you secretly love when Harry wants you to care for him and baby him. But cockwarming a piece of plastic, you think that might be a bit too much. You don't know how safe it is to have a large dildo in an anus for an extended period of time.

"But baby, I don't want to hurt you." you respond gently as you hold Harry to your chest on the sofa.

Lifting his head to look at you in the eyes, he mutters desperately, "Just during a nap then. We can go upstairs and you can spoon me while I cockwarm for an hour or so."

Seeing how much he truly wants this and knowing if it was reversed and you were feeling subish one day and wanted to cockwarm his actual cock, Harry would let you, you answer with, "Fine, come on baby boy."

You drag him up the stairs and when you enter the bedroom, you tell Harry to get on the bed naked while you prepare everything. You go to the closet and grab your strap-on followed by shutting the curtains and grabbing the lube.

When you make it to the bed, Harry is laid in the fetal position, facing away from you so you can spoon him. Before you climb on the mattress yourself, you slip your panties off (that's all you're wearing on bottom) and buckle the strap-on around your waist. Then you carefully get on the bed and scoot up to Harry's back.

"Gonna rub a bit of lube on your hole, okay. Might be a little cold at first." you warn Harry and he nod in understanding. You squirt a tiny drop of lube on your finger tips and bring it between his cheeks to coat his ass hole. When the outside is nice and slippery, you nudge your index finger inside to get some lube up in there. You didn't need to stretch Harry out because he'd slept in a buttplug the night before. Something he does on occasion.

After his bum is nice and ready, you coat the fake cock on your strap-on with the clear lube so you in no way hurt Harry when slipping inside him. Then you place the bottle of lube on your bedside table when you're done with it and request, "Alright, get underneath the blankets, baby. Want you to be nice and warm during your nap."

Harry does as told while staying laid on his side and once he's settled under the duvet, you slide down until you're lying right up behind him. Being eager, Harry tosses his top leg back over your legs so there is more room between his ass cheeks for you.

You take one arm and hook it under Harry's neck and your other slithers down between your bodies, hand taking ahold of the pink dildo. "Are you ready, H? Ready to have your bum filled with my cock?"

Crying out, Harry groans, "Yes, yes. Please hurry." So you take his pleading as the go ahead and with a quick glance down, you position the head of the dildo to his puckering hole and begin to slide in. He's nice and loose for you which leads to a smooth entrance and no resistance. "Oh fuckin, 'ell." Harry moans out at the feeling of being stuffed with your strap-on.

"Shh," you whisper as you wedge one of your legs between his thick thighs, "go to sleep for your midday nap and then after we can take a bubble bath." With your front pressed tightly to the curve of his backside, dildo deep in Harry's ass, you begin to doze off as well.

————————

Harry hadn't pictured how difficult it would be to sleep with a hard piece of plastic in his ass. It felt great but it subconsciously turned him on and he didn't know what to do. He could feel your slow breaths fan against his neck so he knew you were asleep. Harry also knew you didn't like him to touch himself when you were playing the dominant and he was the submissive.

As time went on, the more restless Harry became and his now fully erect cock was painful to bare. But being a good boy, he doesn't touch it. He only slightly bucks his hips forward and allows the fabric of the sheets to rub against his leaking shaft. Which in turn also causes the dildo in his ass to move and him to whimper.

Harry really didn't anticipate to be this turned on by an act that wasn't meant to be inherently sexual. By the fifth little grind forward, he felt an orgasm coming with no warning. He tries to stop it but his cock was just that sensitive that the slightest touch of the sheets stimulated him enough to come.

Trying to be as still as possible while also subtly rubbing the side of his dick on the bed, Harry squeezes his eyes shut and before he knows it, small spurts of cum ejaculate from his cock head as well as his anal muscles gripping the strap-on for dear life. His breathing is heavy and his body is slightly trembling as he comes down from his high.

For some reason you stayed asleep during all of that but what did wake you up was the sound of soft cries leaving your boyfriends mouth. You slowly sit up, trying not to move the dildo too much, and peer over Harry's shoulder to see him crying. "Baby, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" you question in a raspy voice due to your nap.

"M' sorry. Didn't mean too." is all he says through tears and you're left confused. That is until you slowly slip the fake cock out of his ass and flip him on his back. When the blankets shuffle down to Harry's waist line, you see the reminits of his orgasm on his belly and the sheets beside where he laid.

"Oh, Harry." you coo, not in a mad tone but in a understanding tone even though you still don't fully know how he came.

"Swear I didn't touch it. The sheets touched it and the cockwarming turned me on more than I expected." Harry tells as fresh tears pour out his eyes.

You scoot up and lean down, encasing your baby boy in a hug. Then mutter in Harry's ear, "Shh, I'm not upset, baby. Know you didn't mean too. It's ok. How 'bout we go ahead and get in the bath and I'll help clean you up. I'll get the lube off your hole and the cum off your tummy."

Nodding his head, Harry agrees.