Filmed Mirror Sex (SMUT) /blurb/

This story contains: slow vaginal penetration

{ boyfriend!harry - 2021 Harry - think Grammy Harry }

word count: 700

Harry films himself slowly fucking your pussy in front of a mirror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In one of Harry's t-shirts with your long hair hanging down your back, you're pressed against the wall beside the bathroom counter and Harry is slowly thrusting inside your cunt. Not to mention filming you both with his phone, pointing towards the mirror.

Harry had the idea to film himself fucking you and you were hesitant at first. Him being famous and all, you were afraid the video would get leaked and millions would see, but Harry assured you that wouldn't happen. It's for his eyes only to view when he's alone in hotel rooms and needs visuals to help him jerk off. He'd much rather watch a video with you staring in it than those plastic and perfectly shaped women in professional porn videos.

You raise one leg up on the counter and shove your face in Harry's chest. Harry is completely nude but truthfully, because your leg is propped up on the counter top, you can only see the side of his ass in the video he's filming.

Unlike some of the other sex you have with Harry, he intentionally wanted this sex to be very slow so the video would be longer. *pat*...*pat*...*pat* is the sound of his body hitting yours with each thrust. Harry closely watches the sight in the mirror ahead and feels the need to come already, but holds off for you.

The one leg you do have on the floor is becoming wobbly, and Harry wraps his unoccupied arm securely around your body to hold you steady and to prevent you from falling. Your breathing becomes heavy and Harry is making deep grunting noises from within his body.

When he knows you're nearing the end, each time his hips meet yours, he purposefully grinds his pubic bone on yours and that creates wonderful friction to your clit. You even began to rock your hips with his, just to replicate the friction it's creating for your pleasure.

One of your hands are pressed down onto the counter for stability and the other is behind Harry's back, clawing at his skin. Through his filming phone, Harry's abs can be seen flexing and shining with sweat. The tattooed arm that's holding his phone up, perfectly captures his bicep muscles in all its glory.

Eventually, his phone becomes shaky and both your combined moans echo in the small bathroom. The entire time, Harry has been nudging your g spot with the tip of his large cock and you can't take it any more and your orgasm washes over you.

High pitched whines and uneven breaths come from your mouth, and you grip the counter until your knuckles turn white. The leg you have laid on the counter top starts shaking. Your face shoves deeper and deeper into Harry's sternum. Your back arches off the wall behind you.

The sight of you coming through the mirror has Harry ejaculating right after your orgasm. He drops his head to your shoulder and his hips become even slower, but nevertheless his cock stays deep within your cunt. You lift the hand that you had on the counter and grasp at his shoulder, wanting to feel even closer to him.

Harry's hot breath fans over your neck and over your shirt covered shoulder. He gives a few more subtle thrusts before his movements come to a halt and you're both left there panting and shaking as you try and float back to earth from your intense orgasms. Then he lowers his phone and saves the video, excited for when he gets to use that video in the future for his benefit.