Guided Female Masturbation Over The Phone (SMUT)

AN: when i have something in asterisk (*), that is not part of their conversation. it's just things me as the writer put in there to help with some visualization.

This contains: female masturbation, dirty talk, clit rubbing, dildo penetration in vagina

{ boyfriend!harry - LHH - dating for 2 years }

word count: 1050

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's in a hotel room, away on tour, and you call him horny and needing help getting off. Here's that conversation. ———— >>>>

—————————————————–

Y/N- i'm so horny Harry. wish you were here to help me.

Harry- did you call just for me to help you touch yourself darling?

Y/N- maybe..

Harry- okay my love. i'll help you. get naked on the bed.

Y/N- already have done that.

Harry- well okay then.... are you wet? is your pussy wet for me baby? bet you wish i was there don't you? want my cock and mouth?

Y/N- so wet baby. it's throbbing just for you.

Harry- okay, lay back and relax. i'm going to walk you through the steps of touching yourself. just listen to my voice m'kay.

Y/N- yeah. i'm listening. *holding phone to ear with shoulder*

Harry- doing so well for me baby. now take your fingers and go between your pussy lips, coating them in your juices and making them wet.

Y/N- Mhm *doing as you were told*

Harry- now, when your fingers are good and wet, i want you to bring them up to your clit love. *moaning in back ground* just like that. i bet you're so sensitive aren't you.

Y/N- so sensitive. haven't touched myself in so long because i can never make myself feel as good as you make me feel. but it just started hurting so bad.... and i couldn't take it anymore. needed to at least hear your voice to help me get off.

Harry- well, pretend i'm there with you alright. i'll be home in two weeks and i can take care of your pussy for you. but for now, i want you to start rubbing over your clit with those wet fingers. make sure its nice and slippery because i know it doesn't feel good dry.

Y/N- it's really wet. feels so good too.

Harry- i bet it does. now keep a slow but steady pace for me. don't want to be too harsh on your sensitive nerve.

Y/N- okay. *in a high pitched whiny voice*

Harry- listen to my soothing voice through the phone. want you to close your eyes, laying flat on the bed, and imagine those are my fingers stroking your clit. my slightly rougher fingers sensually rubbing you in circles. making you squirm and tremble.

Y/N- ughh *deep grunt*

Harry- or what about your fingers being my tongue. imagine your fingers are my tongue delicately flicking over your clit. the pointed tip of my tongue you love so much. oh, or how warm my mouth feels on your pussy. when i suck and blow cool air over the entirety on your cunt.

Y/N- *gradually rubbing faster*

Harry- now i want you to stop rubbing for a second and take out your pink dildo that's in your night stand. can you do that for me my love?

Y/N- yes. *speaking out of breath* *stops rubbing clit and reaches over to open drawer and grabs dildo* okay, got it.

Harry- gooood. *exaggerated long pronunciation* now slowly insert the dildo in your dripping pussy with your left hand and start rubbing your clit again with your right hands fingers.

Y/N- okay, doing it now. *short pause* oh god Harry, it feels so good!

Harry- i'm glad baby. now when the dildo is all the way inside, angle it up a bit like i do when using it on you. it will feel so much better that way.

Y/N- shit! i'm not gonna last too much longer Harry. it feels so good and i'm so sensitive and mhmm....

Harry- that's alright. you can come whenever you feel like you need to. whether that takes 20 minutes or 2 minutes. i'll be right here with you.

Y/N- can you keep talking dirty to me? *said with clenched teeth*

Harry- of course.... how about you picture that dildo being my cock. when i'm fucking in and out of your tight pussy. love the way you clench around my dick. the way you pulse around me so well each time we have sex.

Y/N- yeah you always make me feel so good. love your cock Harry.

Harry- are you still rubbing that clit of yours y/n?

Y/n- yeah, it's getting super sensitive. more than it was already. *eyes screwed shut & head tilted back on pillow*

Harry- that just means you're close to coming baby. keep your eyes closed and make your rubs a bit more pressured now. just focus on the way your fingers make your pussy feel and the way your pink dildo nudges up on your g spot.

Y/N- Ahhh, so close. so, so close babe!! *in loud voice*

Harry- picture my lips on your body. where ever you'd like them to be. on your neck. on your breast. on your lips. picture me on top of you. my weight and sweaty curls dripping onto your naked body. the way i make you feel safe and loved. *pause* you can come. come for me love. i just know your clit is throbbing and your walls are fluttering around that toy of yours.

Y/N- Mhmm.... yes, yes, yes. *chanting* i'm coming. coming so fucking hard. *back arching off bed*

Harry- that'a girl. doing so well coming for me.

Y/N- *deep exhale* *shaking limbs* *slowly stopping movements of your fingers and hand* *heavy breathing*

Harry- are you done now my love? bet you feel so much better now that you came.

Y/N- *still out of breath* yeah Harry. feel so much better. *another deep breath* thank you for helping me have an orgasm. can't wait for you to be here in person. *sad voice*

Harry- two week darling and i'll give you as many as you want. this body is all yours and only yours. now go to the bathroom and dry your pussy off and go to sleep. can even cuddle with my pillow so it feels like i'm with you. maybe spray some of my cologne on the pillow case. i know it's late there at home, and i know how sleepy you can get after you've had an orgasm.

Y/N- okay Harry. i love you. *muah* *muah* and i'll call you when i wake up in the morning.

Harry- night my love. sleep well. and love you too. so, so, so much.

*call ends*