Subrry Asks You to Make Love to Him /blurb/

Anonymous asked:

imagine harry feeling subby and when harry feels subby sometimes he craves love and gentleness from you. and maybe the past few times you've had sex its been just normal sex or a bit rougher but not too rough. so maybe you're on the couch and harry comes in to cuddle up on your side and then when he gets the courage asks you if you'd make love to him. that would be really hot and sweet. 🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were on the couch watching some baking show. Harry was working on writing a song in his home studio. But all the sudden, its like Harry's brain started to get fuzzy and he knew he was dropping into subspace.

He's always unsure why or what causes him to drop suddenly but he always links it to an underlying feeling or thought about missing you. Even if you're in the same house.

Harry will be thinking about your soft touches or warm hugs. The way you fuck his ass or use his body for your pleasure. Then it's like he gets this extreme feeling to wash over his body and all he can think about is you taking care of him. Whether that's sexually or simply comfort with hugs and cuddles.

——————————–

Harry walks into the living room and imidiantly pulls your throw blanket back so that he can lay on top of your body. You don't mind his doings but do ask out of curiosity, "Harry babe, something wrong? What are you doing?"

"Just want a cuddle." he quietly replies with his face burred in your neck and you can tell by his mannerisms and small sounding voice that he's in subspace. You also feel like there's something else he wants to tell or ask of you but isn't doing so because of his shyness that takes over when he's feeling subby.

"Alright my baby, but are you sure that's all you want from me? Know you can ask me anything, right?" you ask very softly, knowing when Harry's in subspace he tends to be extra vulnerable.

Shifting a bit on your chest, Harry takes a deep breath and forces the courage to ask you in a voice very close to a whisper, "Um.... could you maybe like, you know, make love to me please. Be all soft and gentle. Tell me you love me. Make me feel safe."

Harry's question almost brings tears to your eyes from how warm it made you feel inside. For your boyfriend to ask you, his girlfriend, to make love to him. He trusts you so much that he wants you to make him feel safe during sex while he's feeling all hazy in the brain.

Raking your fingers through his soft brown curls, you reply gently, "Course baby, I'll make love to you. Want me to play with your bum too?" He nods his head on your collar bone and you continue, "Okay, lets get up and go to the bedroom where we can have more room. Want you to be a good boy for me and take all your clothes off and lay on the bed. I'll go grab your dildos and lube, alright."

Harry slowly gets up and goes in the direction of your bedroom to be a good boy and listen to your instructions.