TWBU : 5

SIMON'S POV

I was playing with my nephew when I heard the sliding door open. I looked to see who it was, and Kuya Sandro was standing there with an envelope in his hands.

As I bounced Liam on my arms, I questioned him " So is that a legit, divorce papers? " Kuya Sandro nodded in agreement.

Kuya Sandro remarked and took out the documents and placed them on the table. " It also said here that she doesn't want any sort of ties with Vinny and Kay Liam, likewise nalagay din dito na wag ilagay ang last name niya sa anak nila ni Vinny, and finally she doesn't accept Liam as her own kid. " He took Liam away from me and entertained him while I was reading the papers.

I frowned. " Ayaw nya ata talaga sa pamngkin natin. Bakit pa nya pinakasalan si Vinny kung iiwan nya lang pala ang mag ama niya dahil diyan sa pag mo model niya? "

" Nakakapagtagka actually. Eversince we met her, parang may duda na ako sa attitude nya to be honest, I really hate how she treats us. Especially when Vinny introduced her to us, did you just see how she reacted. She's quite a handful if you asked me. "  Kuya Sandro said and looked at our nephew in sadness.

" I'm sorry for badmouthing your mother, Liam. It's just the truth afterall. Sana maintindihan mo to pag laki mo. She doesn't deserve to be your mother after what she did, she abandoned you and your father, last night. Sana man lang may mahanap na taong magmahal sayo kahit di mo kadugo.  "  After saying that, he kissed Liam. Once more, the sliding door opened, and when we turned to look, our youngest brother was standing there.

" Andito lang pala kayo sa terrace, pasok na kayo. Tapos na ako magluto. Tsaka Kuya pwede pa favor, kayo muna mag alaga kay Liam ah. Punta muna ako saglit sa work ko to send my resignation letter and kukunin na din mga gamit ko doon. " Vinny said to us two, we just nodded our heads.

" Samahan na kita dun. " I offered him, he shook his head and gave me a smile.  " Wag na kuya, konti lang naman gamit ko dun. Dito ka nalang samahan mo si Kuya Sands mag bantay kay Liam. " Sabi niya and I just nodded my head.

Kuya Sandro remarked, " Sige na bihis ka na. Kami na muna bahala kay Liam. " Vinny leaned down and kissed his son's hair before returning inside. As we walked back inside the apartment, I said to Kuya Sandro, " Tara na sa loob. " He then put the papers back in the envelope.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Liam was in his highchair when the three brothers were enjoying dinner later that evening. He was currently being fed by Sandro. After wiping his lips, Simon set the forks down and turned to face Vinny.

" Tapos kana ba mag impake sa mga gamit niyo ni Liam, will have our flight sa Philippines tomorrow evening na. "  Simon asked his youngest brother who nodded his head.

Vinny remarked, looking at his kid who was now laughing at his Kuya Sandro, " Patapos na kuya, nakausap ko na rin ang landlord dito na aalis na ako dito. "  As Sandro was preoccupied with feeding his nephew, he muttered, " That's good to hear then. "

Vinny enquired, " Ah kuya nasabi mo na ba kila mom and pops na sasabay ako sa inyo pag balik sa Philippines? " The two exchanged glances before Simon spoke.

" Nope, hindi pa namin na sabi kela mom and dad. Tsaka si Manong Armando ang susundo sa atin dun sa airport. For safety purposes na din, doon tayo dadaan sa walang tao. "  Simon spoke as he drank some water. Vinny simply nodded while carrying on with his meal.

His Kuya Sandro said, " And Vinny, I'll explain it to them if you aren't ready to say it. " Vinny responded with a grateful smile.

He said, " Thank you Kuya Sandro, Kuya Si. " and his brothers grinned and clapped him on the back. The addition of his son to the group made everyone happy.

Sandro was left alone with Liam, who was now mumbling, when Simon offers to wash the dishes in place of his brother and gestures for him to carry on packing.

" Sasa. "

" No.. no say sandro. "

" Sa... Sa.... Sasan.. "

" I guess that could do for now. Ang cute naman ng nephew ko, we love you so much. Liam. "

" Wuv.... Wu.. wuv u.... "

Vincent was simply admiring his brother and son as they enjoyed themselves, and he couldn't help but smile at the pair. Simon embraced him after that as he continued to observe the two.

They moved closer to the two, and when Liam glanced at his father and made a grabby motion, Sandro and Simon's hearts grew heavy at the sight.

Vinny cries and kisses his son's forehead as Liam calls out, " Dada! "