TWBU : 41

THIRD PERSON'S POV

When the doctor called the president to inform him that their youngest son had gone missing in the hospital, the Marcos residence was in full panic mode. The couple has been contacting officials to find out where their son is.

Sandro and Simon were staring blankly into space, as their mother paced around the living room. " Sandro anak, pakitingin saglit si Liam kung gising na ba siya, andun siya  natulog sa kwarto ng kapatid mo kagabi." Madam first lady remarked to her oldest son, who snapped out of his reverie and slowly nodded his head at what his mother said.

He slapped his brother's arms, who glared at him. " Aray! Ano ba!? " he said. " Anong ano diyan. Samahan mo ko dun pa akyat sa kwarto. " Sandro yawned, Simon scowled at him, and Sandro reciprocated.

Simon tousled his hair as the two of them headed into their youngest brother's room, where their nephew was sleeping. When they opened the door, they saw a familiar built lying down on the bed. Sandro and Simon exchanged glances before returning their attention to the figure on the bed.

They walked slowly towards the bed, gasping in shock. Vinny was cradling his son on his chest. They didn't move an inch and were still analyzing whether or not what they witnessed was true. " Totoo ba tung nakikita natin ngayon Simon? " Sandro inquired of his brother. Simon remained silent as he tried to process what was going on.

Vinny slowly opened his eyes when he felt someone staring at him, and he smiled when he saw his sleeping son on his chest. He looked down at the edge of his bed and noticed his two Kuya staring at him in disbelief.

" Hello? " he greeted to them and waving at them, and that's when Sandro screamed in terror, Simon slapped him in the face. " Bakit ka kasi sumigaw diyan. Magigising si Liam dahil sa sigaw mo eh."

" Ang sakit nun ah! " grumbled Sandro as he massaged his face, and Simon shrugged his shoulders. Vinny shook his head and gently sat up, Liam on his arms. Liam shifted in his grip and then fell back asleep.

When their parents arrived at the door, they saw their youngest son Vinny, who was slowly putting his son back on the bed and turned to grin at his parents. " A-anak?! Jusko Vinny! " Mom cried, engulfing Vinny in an embrace as he groans in pain.

" M-mom. It hurts. " he muttered, and his mother yanked away from him, looking worriedly at him. " Anak naman bakit ka kasi lumabas ng hospital. Your not ok yet. It's been 2 weeks since your unconscious and it's also been a day eversince you were injected with something.  " She said and cupped his son's cheeks shakily.

" Mom, you know how much I despise staying in hospitals, especially when I'm all alone. " he explained, shaking his head. " Anak naman. You should have called us or told the nurse man lang. Not leaving your room at midnight with your condition. You made us worried anak. " Madam first lady said and hugged him, he heard his mom sob and he panicked, he glanced at his father and brothers who were just watching the scene with a smile.

" I thought di ka na namin makasama, anak. I've been praying everyday for you to get better and come back to us. I'm really glad your alright, anak. " his mother added, pulling away from the hug and cupping his cheeks.

" Ang taas ng lagnat mo anak. Ayan kasi bakit ka lumabas ng hospital di ka pa naman magaling. Ikaw talaga kahit kailan. " She looked at the three lads standing and squinted her eyes at them, the three gulped and gave her a smile. " Mom, I'm fine. " he sought to persuade his mother. His mother gave him a strange look.

" Anong alright? Dika alright. Patingin nga ng sugat mo, baka nag ka infection payan kasi lumabas ka. Ang putla mo pa. Alright paba yan? Wag ako Vinny." She chastised and he pouted his lips.

She then heard snickers behind her and turned to face the father and son, giving them a warning look, and the three immediately avoided her eyes.

" Are you guys standing there all day? Kunin nyo muna si Liam, baka mahawa pato sa sakit ng anak mo bong. " Madam first lady told them and Bong chuckled. He approached them and ruffled his son's hair in affection. When Vinny felt his father's touch, he closed his eyes.

" Welcome back, anak, and please accept my apologies..." said the president, as Vinny slowly opened his eyes and gave his father a mournful look. " You don't have to apologize, Dad; it was an accident..." Vinny murmured to him as Bong took a long breath.

" I'm so sorry, anak, I may be president and promise to protect the nation, but I still fail my duties as a father which is to protect you from harm. " the president said as he hugged his son tightly. " You've done a great job protecting us since we were kids, dad; you don't have to apologize for what happened to me. " Vinny remarked. The president nodded and kissed his youngest son on his forehead. He drew back and ruffled his hair before looking at his grandson and slowly carrying him on his arms.

He left Vinny's room and the mother was left with the 3, she gave the two a look and said,
" Kayong dalawa, keep an eye on your brother while I call the doctor and inform about Vinny's condition " Sandro and Simon, who were standing silently and not saying anything, nodded their heads and watched their mother leave the room.

He left Vinny's room and the mother was left with the 3, she gave the two a look and said, " Kayong dalawa, keep an eye on your brother while I call the doctor and inform about Vinny's condition " Sandro and Simon, who were standing silently and n...