TWBU : 12

VINCENT'S POV

When the door to my room opened, I was in the middle of packing some of my son's clothes and myself into duffel bags when I looked up and saw my mother carrying a tray of milk and cookies. After placing it in my desk, she sat on the bed.

" Anak, are you sure about this ? " She started and I stopped packing my stuffs and sighed, umupo ako sa tabi niya and grab her hand in mine. " Vincent anak, Me and your dad is worried with you. I don't want you to go to Ilocos Norte as a parent it hurts me to send my son away. But what can I do as this is what your Kuya Sandro wants to do in keeping you both safe. " Mom then hugged me and that's when I started sobbing in her chest, she patted my back.

" Mom, I'm scared at what will happen if she'll get my son. Mom ayoko na po mangyari ulit yung naranasan ko nung nasa Singapore pa kami. " I said to her worriedly.

" That will never happen anak. She won't be getting my apo from you, from us. Not on my watch. I mean not on our watch. Tahan na anak. " She said.

" I still can't believe na you're the first one to give us a grandchild anak. Ang bunso kong anak ay isa ng ama sa aking unang apo. Anak I'm so proud of you these past few years. You have managed to be great father to Liam.  " She said and I pulled away from the hug and sniffed while wiping my snot in my sweaters sleeve. Mom huckled at my state.

" Your still the same as noong bata kapa anak. Oh siya kainin mo muna tung cookies and drink your milk na din , I made them for you. I know you loved them. " Mom said and I pouted at her.

" Mom I'm not a child already.. " I said, she cupped my face and leaned her head against me. " Your still a child for me kahit may anak ka na. Ikaw parin ang bunso kung anak na pinakamakulit sa lahat. " I laughed and shook my head, I took a bite from the cookies. She hugged me again " I love you so much Vincent. " She said.

" Oh siya tapusin mo muna yan at maaga pa kayo aalis ng apo ko bukas. Mag ingat kayo sa biyahe bukas ha ? Me and your dad will try to visit you both when were free. " She said and I nodded and gave her smile, she pat my back and went out my room silently.

I pick one cookie again and dip it in the milk, I smiled as I remembered something. While I was slowly munching the cookie I can't help but think of the girl that I talked on the fountain.

" Why does what she said about her childhood friend sort of matches mine ? " I said to myself. " Wait don't tell me she's the girl that I left without saying a goodbye ? "

" That's impossible! Hindi ata siya yun. Ahhhh. " I said and lied down in my bed and stared at my room's ceiling.

" Kumusta na kaya yun? Kung sakali siya man yun.. will she even accept, now that I have a son ? " I mumbled to myself. " Baka may boyfriend na yun. Gosh Vincent. Your so stupid why didn't I said a goodbye to her. "