TWBU : 45

VINNY'S POV

Last night, we arrived in Zurich. And Liam is still in the hotel room. Di kasi siya pwede ngayon sa lakad namin. My brother and I were both silently listening to the people's insights.

I felt my phone vibrate in my grey pants and grab it in my pocket, only to find a message from Amethyst, which caused my lips to curl in a smile. I felt a shove on my side and turned to face my brother, who smirked at me. I cleared my throat and rolled my eyes.

" I hope you're still catching up with us, Vincent; people might think you're crazy because you're smiling in your seat for no reason. " Simon added, adjusting himself. I huffed at my brother's statements and returned my focus to my phone.

 I huffed at my brother's statements and returned my focus to my phone

I didn't say anything and just listened with a smile on my face. Throughout the day, my brother and I followed our parents' appointments, along with our older brother.

SIMON'S POV

I was holding my phone during the meeting and felt it buzz

I was holding my phone during the meeting and felt it buzz. I looked down to check if there was a message from my girlfriend and felt my brother nudging me back. " Look at you doing the same thing as me. Shocks. Man your in love." He chuckled, and I shook my head and answered.

" Damn, I miss her already

" Damn, I miss her already." I said to myself as I heard a snicker near me. I looked at my brother, who was crossing his arms across his chest. " What's wrong with you? Kanina kapa diyan naka simangot. " I said as I reinserted my phone into my pants.

" I'm just feeling uneasy, kuya we've been following our parents and kuya Sandro for an hour now. " he explained as he fiddled with his phone. " Si Liam, tumawag ba siya ngayon? " I inquired, concerned. I looked at him as he shook his head.

I picked up my phone once more and phoned my nephew's number. It rang but no one answered. Fear began to sneak up on me. I cast a peek at our parents, who were having a serious conversation with an important person, and my gaze met Sandro's, who stared at me with curiosity.

' Liam isn't answering his phone.'  I said, and he gave me a long stare as I saw him grab his phone and insert it into his ear. Mom realized we were bewildered and asked, ' what's wrong '

I mouthed Liam to her, and she tapped dad's knees, causing him to look at her and smile at the people around her. Dad gave us a troubled expression when she murmured something in his ear.

Sandro cursed and fiercely typed on his phone before returning it to his ear. Dad was watching, as did Vinny, who couldn't help but bounce his legs nervously.

" Kuya, I think we should go back to the hotel room; I'm getting a bad feeling; we shouldn't have left Liam there alone. " Vinny expressed concern. I nodded my head.

Sandro returned our gaze, and I signaled for him to return to his hotel room. He nodded and turned to face our parents, who also nodded. Sandro politely excused himself and hurried towards us. We hastily left the venue and got a cab to the hotel.

Vinny was staring at the window and drumming his hands on his knees when I took his hand and squeezed it. He flinches and ultimately calms down. We arrived at the hotel for 30 minutes and paid the driver without receiving our change. We ran to the lift and forcefully punched the button.

After punching the floor button, the elevator gradually opened and we entered. Sandro was tapping his foot in suspense, while I was leaning against the cold wall, and Vinny was monitoring the numbers. We arrived and dashed to our room, but the door was ajar.

We stared at each other and opened the door together, gasping at what we saw. Furniture and Liam's toys were everywhere.

" Liam ? Anak ?  WILLIAM! Asan ka? " Vinny called out to his son while roaming around the room. " Vinny! VINCENT YOU SHOULD SEE THIS. " We both ran to where our brothers had come from, and I was left rooted in my place. There was blood scrawled on the mirror.

" The game begins now, Vincent Marcos; I have your son with me; what do you expect me to do to him? " Anonymous

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " Vinny screams in anguish and kneels on the floor. Sandro and I both look at him in agony. He gave us a tear-filled expression.

" Kuya ang anak ko. Ang anak ko! Why ? Bakit nila kinuha ang anak ko! BAKIT ANG ANAK KO PA. " he said and started thrashing the things inside the room, we tried to stop and he collapsed in ours arms while sobbing.

"I'm going to kill him if he hurts my son!" he yelled fiercely, as me and Sandro nodded. " Stop crying now, Vinny; we'll find Liam and kill that man together. "