TWBU : 27

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After his talk with his buddy and secretary, Samuel was left thinking. He groaned and looked out the window of his office. He didn't even hear the door open until he felt arms wrap around him. He immediately let go of those arms and stared at the individual.

" Krystal? What the hell?! Didn't I tell you to stop doing that? "

" Why? Samuel, we've been married for 25 years for fucks sake, and we have a son."

" You know why I only agreed to marry you, Krystal, so please just leave office."

" Bloody hell! Samuel! When will you learn to love me?! It's Sylvia, isn't it? " Krystal said fiercely, and Samuel turned towards her, his jaw clinched as he heard the name Sylvia.

" So? It's always been her first, and I'd never learn to love you apart from my child from you, whom I vowed to protect."

The two were still shouting, not realizing that their 18-year-old son, Kaiser Dominic Cruz, could hear them. Instead of being upset over his parents' connection, he didn't mind because he had heard how his father would always talk about Sylvia and he also knew that he had a half sister.

Ariel was on his way to Samuel's room to inform him of the change of plans when he noticed Kaiser resting against the door of his father's office.

" Kaiser ? " The boy look at his direction and gave a smile at his godfather " Hey Uncle Ariel. How are you ? " Ariel chuckles and gave him a hug.

" I'm good. What are you doing here outside your dad's office ? Bakit di ka pumasok sa loob ?  " I asked he bit his lips. " I was supposed to go see dad, but mom is currently inside, and they're arguing again," he groaned. Ariel slapped his godson on the back and suggested they meet in the cafeteria.

When they reached the cafeteria, Ariel looked at Kaiser who was just playing with his food and haven't took any bite. " Kaiser ? Are you alright? Di mo ginalaw ang pagkain mo.  "

" Oh I'm sorry, uncle.... It's just I have a lot on my mind right now.... "

" Care to share ? You know I'm always here for you..... "

" I uhm... I uh... " Kaiser started, he nervously plays with his food and took a deep breath and looked at his godfather with a look. " I happen to know about dad's secret lover and child.. " He said and Ariel's eyes widened in surprise at what Kaiser said.

" H-how ? "

" I often would visit dad on his office at home and sometimes saw him drunk, he would always mumble some words like he he misses her so much and wish his there to protect the both of them. Sylvia and Amethyst. " He said and looked at his uncle.

" Aren't you upset that your dad doesn't love you mother... " he started, Kaiser smiled. " Am not upset about it though, mom and dad doesn't have good relationship eversince I came but dad always show me how much he loved me unlike mom who doesn't even care about me. "

" Oh... But what's bothering you then ? "

" Uhmm. I want to meet them. The woman who my dad loves and perhaps meet my half sister. You know how I always dreamed of having a sibling. " Kaiser looked at his uncle and instantly Ariel raised his brows at him getting what he wants.

" Kaiser. You know I nothing of any this... "

" But uncle. Your the only who can help me about Sylvia and my big sister. i want to see my dad happy again and make us a happy family even though I have my mom but to be honest she isn't a mother figure to me.. " Kaiser said and he took his godfathers hand.

" Uncle please help me, talk with them. I want to meet them.. your the only one who could me with this " Kaiser said and Ariel took a deep breath and sighed, he knows he can never say no to his godson's request. He loved this kind as his own..

" Ok fine. But once your dad knows about this... Your going to explain your side alright? " Ariel said and Kaiser beamed and stood up to give a hug.

" Thank you so much Uncle. Yes I promise to tell dad about my side.  I love you Uncle,your the best. " He said and Ariel laughed and patted his back. " Alright alright, now finish eat your food. " Ariel said and Kaiser let go of the hug and went back to his seat and started to eat.