29 Obsessed

(It's been a while yall, if you find mistakes feel free to tell me! I'll fix them~)

Entity can feel his back aching. What happened was....strange. The human, the one they call a Griefer, was different from the others. He had no morals. He didn't care about consequences, nor anyone else's feelings when he does what he does.
When he was thrusting inside of Entity, he showed no remorse, no shame...nothing at all, other than that satisfied look on his face when he finished.
Entity keeps thinking about the face he made..an image burned into his mind.

S: "Enti..are you ok?"

E: "Hm?" He is snapped out of his thoughts and back into reality. Ah...they were finishing up this farmland for the villagers.

E: "Yeah, I'm fine.."

S: "Ok. You just seem...quiet today. You also keep holding your back. Did you hurt yourself helping me build this?"

E: "Oh, no, my back hurts-"

He stops.

He can't talk about it! Dear Notch, that's horrible. Steve can NEVER find out.

S: "Haha, I used to grab my back just like that when I started having sex."
He chuckles to himself, then glances over to Entity, who is wide eyed and red faced, and Steve's smile drops. There's an awkward silence, until Entity starts walking off in a hurry, tugging his hood over his head to hide the shame.

S: "W-wait! YOU?! With who?! You don't even like people!"

Entity stops, realizing he couldn't outrun Steve now that he's pretty much a human too.

E: "I-no-it was a one time thing.."

Steve gasps loudly.

S: "A one night stand?! Oh my fucking god! You are slick~"

E: "Please stop..I'm embarrassed enough.."

Steve realizes Entity is quite embarrassed, and probably feeling like it's a bad thing. Truth is, it's not bad at all. If he liked it, that is.

S: "Did...you like it?"

Entity blinks for a moment, and then gives a slight nod.

S: "Then there's no reason to be ashamed of it. Sex is...natural, especially with humans. It's just what we do. Now if you hated it, of course, you'd have to tell me, so I can destroy whoever hurt you."

Entity gives a slight chuckle at that last part. How silly, to imagine Steve causing any sort of damage.

E: "It was..thrilling, and he was..rough, and persistent. I can't stop myself from thinking about it, over and over again."

S: "Was it really a one night stand? I mean...did he say he didn't wanna meet again?"

Entity lightens up. He didn't say that! In fact...he might could find him, and confront him about why he did it. Was it only a one time thing or, could he....have more?

E: "I need to find him, and ask I suppose."

S: "Well who is he? Maybe I can help you find him."

Entity smiles awkwardly...and admits who the sex-partner was.