17 Brothers

Herobrine opens his heavy eyes, yawning as he looks over to see Steve. He was beside him, asleep on Herobrines arm. The god smiles, and wraps his arm around Steve, pulling him closer to his face. His lips press gently on Steve's, which makes Steve wake up.
"Good morning."
Herobrine says softly. How strange. Suddenly everything in the world seemed good. Still, he knew what he had to do today. Steve farms today, staying away from the caves as Notch said. Herobrine went straight to Notch's castle. He teleported to his brothers control room.
"Tell me you can get rid of this virus for good."
Notch rolls his chair back a bit, looking at Herobrine with a smug smile, speaking with a sarcastic tone.
"Alright, I can get rid of this virus for good."
Herobrine growled a bit, treading beside the chair.
"Look you piece of shit, I don't care if you hate me, but if that virus can actually kill Steve, we're gonna have a problem."
Notch frowns, serious now.
"I am aware of that Herobrine...I do not intend to ignore this virus and wait for it to hurt Steve. I am trying to figure out a way around him, but he's strong."
Herobrine steps away, pulling another chair beside Notch.
"I understand..lets just try and find a way. I can't lose him."
Notch states over at his brother, eyes narrowed softly. He really must love Steve. It's unlike him to put aside his pride and try to work with him. Notch smiles a bit before rolling back up to the controls.

"Alright brother."