9 Ather Portal Plans

He takes him to the Ather portal. It's glowing blue aura is similar to the Nether portals purple aura. Steve has no idea why the god wants to see this portal, and he honestly does not care. Notch said he was unable to spawn in the nether, and Herobrine was unable to spawn in the Ather, so there should not be a problem.
The god smiled, staring at Steve calmly.
"Thank you Steven."
The human turned, nose scrunched up in anger.
"Yeah, whatever. Just leave my world alone from now on."
He then crosses his arms and closes his eyes.
"I will. However, I will not be leaving you alone."
Steve's eyes shoot open to see Herobrine in front of him. He doesn't speak. Mostly because he knows exactly what that means. Herobrine still has the same calm look as he leans down. Steve quickly uncrosses his arms, shoving them on Herobrines chest.
"N-no..."
Herobrine is still calm, but he becomes pushy. He grabs Steves wrists, pulling him close.
"Don't move, and this will not be rough."
Steve pauses, letting those words sink in. He then relaxes, letting the god do as I pleases. Herobrine shoves him against the wall and kisses him. Steve couldn't help it. The idea of this was making him anxious. He opened his mouth, letting the god twirl his tongue around, exploring his mouth yet again. Herobrine then unzipped their pants, pulling Steve's completely off. He picked Steve up, still having him against the wall. Slowly, he entered the human, letting it slide in on its own. Steve squirmed for a bit, but soon adjusted. A smirk crossed Herobrines face as he started thrusting. The wall was holding Steve in place as Herobrine pounded into him. After what felt like hours, Herobrine finally came inside Steve. Naturally, this caused Steve to cum as well. He panted heavily as Herobrine sat him down. The god then smiled sweetly to the boy.

"I'll see you soon Steven."

With that, he teleported Steve to his home, and Herobrine then began his plan.