30 Meeting Again

//next few chapters will focus on Entity x Griefer. If this isn't your ship please feel free to skip~
As always if you find a mistake feel free to let me know so I can fix!
Thanks for reading! //

Steve: "I know what I said and all but...the Griefer? Really?"

Entity: "You said you'd help.."

Steve: "And I will. Just watch. That dirty Griefer can't stand something nice being built right in this part of town. He considers it "his turf" and he'll be here soon to destroy it."

Steve and Entity have been building a statue of Notch, it's not very big but...it'll do the trick.

Once it's finished they sit back and wait. Luckily the Griefer does come and he starts destroying it.

Steve: "Told you."

Entity smiles a bit, watching him grin as he destroys the statue they just built. What a troublesome guy. The question was, why does Entity like that so much about him?

Steve: "Well, go on."

He whispers, and Entity steps out and into the streets.

Entity: "Uh, hello again."

The Griefer looks a bit startled, but doesn't run. Instead he smiles yet again, and continues to destroy the statue while he talks.

Griefer: "Oh it's you. Come back for some more hm?"

Entity: "Not...like that...but I thought maybe we could get to know each other first?"

Suddenly the Griefer stops, jumping down and walking straight up to Entity, who looks a bit panicked.

Griefer: "Why's that?"

Entity: "I uh...I dunno. I like you, and I'd like to know more about you."

The Griefer grins, starting to circle Entity.

Griefer: "Not much to know i'm afraid. What you see is who I am. I destroy things, even people. It's what I do~"

Entity: "But WHY do you do these things? There has to be a reason."

Griefer: "Yeah, there may have been a reason for you cupcake, but not me. I do what I do because I want to. Simple as that."

Entity blinks, confused. What's he mean by that? He knows he was a virus once? Did he hear this from rumors? How could he have known that?

Entity: "What do you know about me?"
He says quickly, suddenly not feeling so friendly.

Griefer: "I know everything about you virus. Why on earth you'd trade that all away to become human...I'll never understand."

Entity can feel himself getting frustrated. What the hell is this guy even on about?

Entity: "I was miserable.."

Griefer: "You were powerful."

Entity: "I wanted to be normal."

Griefer: "You wanted to be weak, because that's all humans are."

Suddenly the Griefer stops directly in front of Entiry, their eyes peering into each others.

Griefer: "What I'd give to be a virus and destroy this entire fucking world."

Entity can't even speak at this point, he's too stunned.

Griefer: "And you wasted it. What a shame."

He says lowly, turning and walking away with a rather pitiful wave.

Griefer: "Find me again if you want to, but I'm not looking for a lover."

With that he leaves, and Entity feels like a virus again. He wanted to wipe that silly smirk off the Griefers face, but before he can go after him, Steve steps in front of him.

Steve: "That didn't look friendly..Are you okay?"

Entity: "I'm going to destroy that one."