6 This is War (WARNING SMUT/HARD YAOI)

The god's lips were on his. It was so unreal that Steve was completely still. Realizing what was happening, he shoved Herobrine, but the god had a grip on Steve's arm. Steve was then dragged to a large room with a bed in it. It was completely unusual. Herobrine then straddled him, licking his lip in the process. He was on a bed, being attacked by Notches brother. The only thing he could do was scream. "Notch! Notch, help me!"
This made Herobrine chuckle.
"I'm afraid Notch cannot hear you."
Steve's eyes were huge and his face was twisted in fear. Herobrine then leaned in, whispering in a raspy voice.
"Be a good boy, and this shouldn't be too bad for you."
Steve shivered at this, and tenses up.
With that, Herobrine lets go of one wrist, sliding his free hand towards Steve's jeans. All Steve could do was desperately try to stop his hand. This proved to be difficult, and unsuccessful. Herobrine was rubbing, no pumping Steve's length, forcing it to become hard. The god peered down at the human, grinning. Steve was completely red-faced. He couldn't help it, this feeling was strange, but far from painful at the moment.
"H-Herobrine..."
Steve stutters out, sounding more desperate than he should've. Herobrine bit his bottom lip after hearing Steve's voice. Human or not, this creature Notch created had this strange effect of him. Steve made him feel weak, and honestly, he hated feeling any weakness.
"Don't move."
He stated bluntly. Steve opened his eyes a bit more, worrying about the next step. Herobrine simply stuck two fingers in his mouth, then trailed towards Steve's entrance. Steve, knowing exactly what was about to happen, curled up, eyes squinted. Herobrine only had one finger slipping in and out.
"S-s-stop, please."
Herobrine chuckled.
"How cute."
He increased to another finger, causing Steve to squirm. After several minutes of doing this, the human finally became used to it. Herobrine was at his limit, almost ready to throw the brat on the edge of the bed and have his way with him. Regardless of their past, Herobrine did not want to hurt him that bad.
"Spread your legs."
Steve swallowed hard, but did exactly as the god said. Slowly, Herobrine positioned himself and entered Steve. Gritting his teeth, Steve let out a scream. He then became to moan and breathe heavily every time Herobrine thruster into him. It was a bit painful, but pleasurable as well. All the human could do was hold on desperately to Herobrine as he pounded him. In and out, the pace grew faster.
"S-stop, I'm c-"
"Oh, no."
Herobrine said swiftly, grabbing Steve's length yet again.
"You have to wait until I'm ready."
Herobrine then continued, thrusting even harder.
"Th-then hurry..up!"
Steve yelled out, clenching the bed underneath him.
"You f*cking brat."
Herobrine mumbled out, feeling somewhat defeated. He let go of Steve's length, letting him shoot all over his chest. Herobrine came inside Steve, making him shutter. Finally, it was over. Steve was panting, and Herobrine slowly pulled out, letting Steve roll over and rest. Herobrine slowly whispered.
"This is war."