28 EntityxGriefer SMUT

Their lips are on each other again. The golden apple is on the floor, and the sound of wet kisses echoes through the dark room. Entity didn't know what to do in a situation like this. He wanted to fight back, stop the griefer, but it felt so good. How could a human do something so good like this? He wonders if this is what Herobrine has felt with Steve. Perhaps this is why Herobrine changed his ways. These humans are just..magical in some way. Surely he's not the weird one right?

The griefer pulls away yet again, giving them both space to breathe. Entity pants loudly, his legs shaking a bit.
Griefer: "Don't fight me." The griefers says out of breath himself, and pulls Entity by the wrist. Don't fight me, what'd he mean by that? Suddenly Entity is pushed down onto a bed. The griefer climbs on top, straddling him.

Entity: "Woah-" entity quickly whines out, realizing what the griefer had in mind. He wasn't educated on this matter. He wasn't even sure how two males could do it.

Griefer: "Relax." The griefer chimes, using a hand to hold both of Entity's hands over his head. "Let me fuck you."

Entity: "F-fuck?" Entity was full of confusion and panic that he didn't know what to expect. This guy was nuts! Yet, as the griefers free hand moves to Entity's length again, Entity doesn't move an inch. Instead he lets out a gasp and sets his head back.
The way the human teased him through his pants was impressive. Again, he wondered how could a human be so good at this sort of thing?

Griefer: "Want me to go in?"
Entity: "What? I-in?"
The griefer chuckles again, and takes that as a yes. He skillfully unbuttons Entity's pants and tugs them down, along with his underwear, revealing his erection.
Griefer: "Shit, you're really hard."
Entity shifts, pushing his cock upwards. He liked this. He liked the way this human was touching him. Liked the way this felt.
Though, it was almost scary. Someone else having this much control over his body.
The griefer starts pumping Entity's cock, making Entity himself squirm. After a while he removes his hand, the one that was holding Entity's arms over his head, and supports himself better instead.
He stops pumping and rugs Entity's pants off entirely. What could he possibly do now?
Entity's question is soon answered as the human slides a finger inside of him. It's met with resistance, as Entity isn't so sure he likes this new feeling. It felt strange and almost painful.
He doesn't fight it though. Instead he lets the human do it, and endures. That is, until a little while later. He's positioning himself. His cock is hard and directly at Entity's entrance. This is how it works. Seemed impossible.

Entity: "N-no-"
He struggles, being more weak than anything else. His body was already so exhausted and he hadn't even cum once.
Griefer: "Relax, I'll make it feel good~"
Entity squirms but it's no use. The human starts pushing inside, and it is indeed painful.
Entity: "Ow, ow, wait-"
The human ignores his whines and continues, eventually pumping himself in and out of Entity. It slowly starts to feel different. More addictive. Entity's whines turn into moans and he starts pushing his bottom onto the others erection.
Griefer: "Fuck~" the human moans in response.
The two repeated thrust against one another, filling the room with lustful sounds, until a feeling comes upon them, one that signals release.
The warmth settles in their lower guts, and the thrusts become unrhythmic. Entity stops thrusting all together, starting to panic at the feeling of overwhelming sexual arousal. The griefer however continues to thrust, almost holding Entity into place as he pounds him. Finally Entity cums, shooting it onto the griefers stomach.
The griefer continues until he seizes, and cums as well, but he doesn't pull out. Instead he pushes deep inside the ex virus and shoots his load, the warm liquid pooling inside of Entity.

They pant, and Entity feels weak beyond belief. He can't even keep his eyes open.
So he crashes, sleeping blissfully into the night.
When he wakes up, the griefer is no where in sight, but Entity is still in the bed. He looks over and sees a note.

Griefer: 'Thanks for the fun. The golden apple is yours if you want it.'
He looks to his left and there sits the golden apple.