7 Plans

Steve awoke in his home. He looked around, wondering if it was all just a dream. However, as soon as he stood he tumbled over. His hips and bottom was in pain.
"Definitely was not a dream.."
He says painfully while picking himself back up. He leaned back on the bed, blue eyes clouded in confusion. Why would Herobrine do something like that? Sure, gods are probably not much different than humans when it comes to feelings, but this was just downright primal. Herobrine was animalistic yesterday, and he had whispered that in Steve's ear. What did he say again? This is war? How odd.

*Herobrine*

The god was standing near a village, white eyes narrowed, and a grin on his face. He took a deep breath, and instantly became surrounded by this dark black and purple aura. Herobrine needed to summon Notch out of the Ather world, and he knew just how to do it. With one flick of the wrist, one of the village houses became engulfed in flames. He twisted his hand and pointed it at another house. That house was infused with purplish lava, pouring out of the door and through the windows before burning the wood. A maniacal laugh escapes his throat as he floats just above the ground.

"What are you doing here?"
A deep voice full of hatred says behind Herobrine, who turns around with the same grin.
"Oh, so you haven't been watching over Steven?"
Notch's eyes widen, suddenly looking worried.
"What have you done?!"
He says, screaming. Herobrine chuckles.
"He's fine, relax. I only played with him a bit."
Those brown eyes on Notch are peering at Herobrine in confusion. Only by noticing that twisted grin does Notch realize what he truly meant. His worried expression turns into one of disgust.
"How could you do something like that? Especially to Steve, the one who was created in your image."
Herobrine steps to the ground.
"How? It was simple really. Besides, if I control Steven, I control the over world."
Notch has fear in his eyes. He had never thought of it that way. Steve probably could control the over world. It's not like Notch or Herobrine really had control of it anyway. Steve always tended to it, and he lived daily in the over world. This is bad.
"If you hurt Steve, I will find a way of banishing you."
Herobrine laughs yet again.
"You can only banish my from another world. The over world was built by me, therefore I can take over it."
Notch raises a brow, a smile crossing his face.
"However, if I take Steve, you won't have him."
Herobrine frowns for a moment, but the sweet smirk crawls back as he speaks again.
"Either way, if Steve leaves, the over world is mine. It would make my plans much easier. So take him, or else."
With that, Herobrine vanishes, leaving Notch to find Steve. Naturally, the first place he checks is Steve's house, where Steve was in bed, unable to move much.
"Steve?"
He says, entering the house without even knocking. This caused Steve to jolt up, voice a bit shaky.
"N-Notch? What are you doing here?"
Notch frowns deeply, entering the room with the human.
"Did my brother...hurt you?"
Steve laughs at the awkward question.
"It was not that bad. I think he's just lonely."
Notch shakes his head a bit.
"No Steve. He's a monster. I'm here because he has told me his plans. He wants to control you, so he can control the over world. You need to stay away from him."
Steve did not speak. He only looked away with sad eyes.
"I'm sorry Steve. I'm just worried about you, that's all. If you need me, come to the Ather world."
Notch says as he leaves the house. Steve begin's thinking about what he said.

If Herobrine wants to take over his world, then he was about to fight to protect it.