10 Steve's Blood

The soldier came inside, a worried sound in his raised voice.
"S-sir! We have a problem."
Notch gazes up as the soldier stands at attention. He drags himself out of bed, and puts on his clothes.
"Well what is it soldier?"
The soldier chokes, instantly falling to the ground. Notch steps back, eyes wide, and mouth slight ajar. He then cautiously steps throughout his castle.

"Oh my Notch..."
He says as he exits the castle. Fire was everywhere, and his soldiers where no where to be found. The sky was dark and his castle was suddenly crumbling as purple and blue electricity sprung from the sky. As it hit the ground, none other than Herobrine appeared.
Notch was shocked, but far from scared of his brother. He wondered how his brother managed to get past his barrier.
"Ah, Notch. Finally we meet again."
His white eyes were almost amusing to stare at.
"Herobrine...How did you get here?"
The dark god chuckled deeply, stepping closer.
"My powers are growing Notch. It's only a matter of time before I will be able to destroy you."
Notch grits his teeth together.
"You are a pathetic being you know that? You were never meant to be in existence. You will never be strong enough to kill me brother."
Herobrines smile fades, and his eyes narrow at this.
"You are a power hungry leader, blind to the fact that I will become more powerful than you. You've been laying about, getting fatter, getting older, and even getting weaker. I will kill you and I will slaughter every single creation on this wretched world."

"Even Steve?"

Herobrine glares at Notch, who now has a smile on his face. Herobrine is unable to speak.

"You may think you're evil, but a truly evil god would spare no one. As long as you resist to kill Steve, you are nothing but talk. I will be the one to kill you if you do not return to the Nether world and rot there."

Herobrine finally manages to speak.

"If it's Steve's blood you want, then it's Steve's blood you'll get."