26 Griefer

Entity stares directly ahead, seeing many humans roaming around, building fences and houses and even great towers around the village.
None of them looked the same as Steve, but he could definitely see the creativity amongst them.

Speaking of Steve, there he was. Steve, Alex, and Herobrine were all approaching the humans, and Steve looked very excited. This was certainly new, and great. Entity knew Steve loved it, and knew there was this certain vibe in the air now. Peaceful, calm, happy, it lingered in the air like the smell of fresh pumpkin pies being baked around the village.

Maybe he should go? He was technically human now. The virus code in him had been wiped out a long time ago.

Entity takes a deep breath and strolls down, taking in the new humans around him. They greeted him, happily offering him food or ores, and they seemed so full of life. How nice..he fit in perfectly, despite his old habits.
He closes his eyes for just a moment, taking in the peaceful surroundings.

That's when the loud sound of tnt explodes behind him. He turns, those eyes staring widely as a large tower crumbles apart. Bricks fall to the ground, and then a human with a hood over his head falls right in front of him.
He was oddly similar to Entity, having a hood and this aura of difference about him.

"That could've been louder." He chimes, looking up to see Entity.

E: "Did..did you just destroy that?"

The unknown male chuckles a bit.
"That's what I do. I'm a griefer, after all."

E: "Griefer?"
Entity asks, watching as the male glances to the right. There's about three humans running over shouting.

"Well, gotta run, see ya virus."

Entity freezes at the word. Before he can speak the human dashes off, being chased by the other humans.

What's a griefer? More importantly...how does he know about him being an ex virus?