20 Home

When Steve woke up, Herobrine was already gone. Steve didn't care too much. He knew Herobrine would return eventually, if not soon. He had him wrapped around his finger. Still, what could he do today? He felt so useless, not being able to do much of anything. That being, Entity, instead of erasing him, why don't they try to help him? Herobrine was just as evil as that before, and even he changed once giving a real reason to live. Entity said he simply wanted to exist.

S: "To exist.."
Steve mumbled to himself, sitting up from his pillow.
There was one thing he could do. He can build! What better way to make someone feel alive then to give them their own place. Yes, that might work. It could. Maybe..

Steve interrupted his doubt, and ran to get a shower and get dressed. He needed to do something, anything!

So he worked, long hours. After three days, he had managed to build a stone and dark oak cabin on a high hill. It was far enough to be away from Steve's home, but close enough to keep it in shape. Now all he needed to do was find Entity. How do you draw out an angry godlike being?

Go into the caves.

So he went, bringing an iron pickaxe, a pack of torches, and an iron sword with him. He left a trail of torches, just to make sure he could find his way back out. Luckily, he didn't get very far into the tunnels below.

E: "Didn't your creator tell you to stay out of the caves?"

Steve smiled a bit as he turned to see Entity. He stood with no fear, which struck Entity as odd.

S: "I thought you'd be living in the caves. That's why I came in here."

E: "So you're not only rebellious, but your stupid as well."

Steve rolled his eyes.

S: "Look, you wanna exist right? Well you can keep living down here like a nobody, or you can live in the house I built you and learn to be somebody."

There's an awkward silence. When Steve looks back at Entity, he's got a strange look on his face.

E: "You built what?"

The tone he uses is almost cute.

S: "Come on, I'll show you."

Steve struts past him, somewhat excited to show off what he worked so hard to build.
Entity thought for a moment, that it was a trap. However, Steve didn't seem like a trickster. No. He seemed weak, and oblivious to certain things, especially danger. Then again, those with too much love in their hearts tend to do those things. Entity shrugged his thoughts off, and followed Steve through the caves.

It was evening when they finally arrived at the house. Entity was silent as he floated around, looking at the house.

S: "Well, go inside. I put furniture in it too."

Entity did so, cautious as he checked out the entire house. When he returned outside, Steve had the cutest smile on his face. It bothered Entity, that someone could be so kind without anything to gain.

E: "Why would you do this for me?"

Steve kept smiling as he spoke.

S: "Because you're not a monster."