Closure

You telling me you falling out of love with me ?  I read the message Mario sent me . I rolled my eyes and didn't respond . As y'all know mario married zoey  2years ago I was a lil heart broken but y'all know I'm a bad bitch and life goes on . I didn't say shit to Mario for 6 whole months I gave  the nigga the cold shoulder but of course the nigga got me back . I know y'all shaking yall head at me .  It's cool y'all love me though .

Anyway I was doing my  2 year old hair . Koi ( Koy)  was whining as usual .  I gave her some fruit  snacks to keep her calm . My phone rung it was Santana .  I answered on the third  ring . Hello I spoke .   I ain't heard from you in 3 days he spoke . I'm sorry I've been busy I told him . Busy huh ? He chuckled . You got me fucked up kree he spoke . Santana don't start I told him . Damn how you gone fuck me like that , massage my back , cook me a meal and go ghost he questioned . I just told you I been busy .  Yeah Ok , wyd? I wanna see you . I'm doing my baby hair . Ight once you done i wanna see you and ain't trying to hear shit he said. Okay Santana I said to him . I'm not playing kree he told me. I said okay . Ight imma see you in a minute . Okay I said ending the call .  Santana was dark skinned, tall ,fine as fuck , deep waves , pearly white teeth . I've been seeing him for about 8 moths and finally fucked him the other night .. it was SENSATIONAL 😦🤤. Whew dick is bombbb . I still wasn't ready to be with him yet I guess I just needed closure with Mario ...   I looked down at my phone and saw that Mario sent me another text . Mario 🙄:  I love you kree 🥺.. I didn't reply I just continue to do Koi hair .. Mariah came running into the room. With her iPad in her hand . Daddy daddy daddy she said into the iPad . Her and Mario was on face time . Mariah was such a daddy girl it didn't make no sense . Koi was more of a mommy girl .  You want daddy to come over there Mario asked Mariah .  Yes Mariah yelled excitedly.  Okay daddy coming in a minute he told her. I shook my head . After doing koi hair I did Mariah hair and washed them up and got them dressed . 30 minutes later Mario was knocking at the door . I open the door .  Mario was rocking a bape shirt , cargo shorts with some Jordan's .  Mariah instantly ran into his arms . He picked her up and kissed her cheek .. he grabbed koi out my arms and kissed her face .  Have fun I told them . Why you ignoring me ? Mario asked.  Can we just co -parent Mario ? I'm so tired of doing this shit with you I told him .  . We go through this shit everyday kree , you ain't going nowhere and neither am I Mario pulled me closer and kissed me .