Take kare 💙

"So you was about to go home with that nigga ? Santana asked me with a frown on his face . He followed me out of vip to outside . Boy don't worry about me you came in vip with a bitch I said walking off . Santana was right behind me . I don't give no fuck about her he said . I ignored him and walked to brandy G -wagon . Why you care about what bitch I was with ? You made it clear you don't want to be with me Santana spoke . You right Santana so go back and vip and be with your lil hoe I told him . Brandy honk her horn signaling me to get in . Santana walk to the side of brandy driver side . She coming with me you can pull off be safe he told her . You good brandy asked me . Yeah I'm good B imma call you in the A.M I told her . Ight she said pulling off. I should of drove my own fucking car I thought to myself . Let's go Santana told me . I followed him to his maybach he open the door for me and I got in . Once he got in he sped off. I place on my seat belt .. the ride to his house was quiet . Once we made it there he gave me a towel and dry towel . I showered for about 20 minutes . After I got out he gave me a tank top to wear . Santana got in after me. I laid in his bed and texted brandy. Me: you made it home ? She texted back 5 minutes later . My B: yeah I made it boo. Me: okay imma call you tomorrow. My B: ight . Santana finally came out the shower . Water was dripping off his chocolate tone tatted body . You never answered my question kree he said to me . What was your question ? You was about to go home with that nigga Santana asked. I can't believe you even asking me that like I'm some hoe! If you must know I was leaving to get air cause I just seen you walk in with that bitch I told him. Santana finish drying off his body and sat down on the bed . That bitch ain't nobody I don't even know her name her and her friends just wanted to get in Vip he told me . I rolled my eyes and didn't say shit. I know you don't believe me but it's the truth kree. Santana rolled him a blunt and smoked . I was dozing off when I felt his hands playing with my Pussy . I spread my legs a little wider . He replaced his tongue with his hands . Santana licked all in my walls . He sucked on my clitoris and played with my pussy at the same time . Santannnnaaaa I Moan out in pleasure . He rub inside my walls with his thumb My body was reaching a different type of climax . Ahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk I yelled . I didn't realize I was squirting . I didn't even know I could do that . Santana flipped me over on my stomach . Put that ass in the air for me he said . I got on all fours and arched my back . Santana slid into me inch by inch I had to adjust to his length . His dick was thick and long . Santana grabbed my hair and wrapped it around his hand . The two of us let out moans . Santana strokes got deeper and he began pounding my shit . The nigga was blowing my back out . Why you fucking me like this ? I asked him . Cause I love you he told me as he continue to fuck me senseless . I came about 3 times soon I was knocked out.

The next day I woke up feeling so good with a smile on my face . Santana wasn't in bed I assume he was down stairs . I grab my phone I had a message from him ., Santana : you can let your self out just lock the door behind you , I'm on my way to the airport I won't be Back for some weeks take care of yourself kree I wish you the best 💙.. ..