Happy happy

Introducing Santana to my auntie kelly went well but it was so fucking awkward when I introduce him to Mario I could feel the tension Mario was low key being an asshole I'm glad Santana didn't pay him any mind . I talk to my aunt for like an hour then we left and got the girls and went to pick up his kids we took them to get food then we made it back to Santana house I could sense something was wrong . After putting the girls in the tub I put on their    pajamas and tuck them in the bed . I
Left out the room and walk back into Santana bedroom .  What's up with you ? I asked him.  Naw what's up with your Bd ? I peep how he was looking , when the last time you fucked him kree?.. oh my god Santana I'm not about to do this with you I said walking into the bathroom.  Santana followed me . So you not gone answer me ? I haven't fucked him in a long time why you tripping ? I asked him .  Santana left out the bathroom .  I got undressed and took a shower for 15 minutes once getting out I wrapped a dry towel around my body and left out the bathroom . Santana was sitting at the edge of the bed watching ESPN.  I walk to him and got in front of him . "Bae I don't like when we argue I told him .  Me either Santana said .   I'm all yours Santana you don't have to ever second guess that , I love you ,I'm here with you I don't want nobody else bae I said to him . Santana pulled me close and kissed me . I'm sorry bae I love you too and I trust you Baby he said kissing me . Santana stood up .  And went to shower .  I unwrapped the towel from my body  and slip into a gown I left out the room to check on the kids . The girls were sleep I stuck my head in Santana boys room they were sleep too . I walk the long halls and went downstairs to get me a glass of wine . After pouring me the wine 🍷 I Sat at on top of the island and drunk it . I began thinking about how happy i was . Damn I really found my person I thought to myself . I love this nigga real bad I chuckle I couldn't believe I was in love with another nigga besides Mario . Everything happens for a reason .  Santana was my reason . I could hear foot steps soon Santana was walking in the kitchen . You good ? He asked . Yes I told him . He went into the refrigerator and grab a bottle of water.  He drunk some .  What you down here thinking about he asked me as he walked to me getting between my legs .  I'm thinking about how happy you make me I told him . You make me happy too baby he kissed me passionately.   This pussy make me happy happy  he said as He open  up my robe.  Santana rub across my pussy making me let out a moan . He took off his robe letting it drop to the floor .  He pulled me closer to the edge of the island .  He guided his thick pole into my wetness . I moan as he slid his inches into me .  Shit baby you so tight Santana moan .  His dick was already covered with my juices .   You creaming all over this dick baby Santana said as he continue to fuck me  . baeeeeeeee I moan .  The two of us fuck all over the kitchen . Then we headed back to the bedroom . Once my head hit the pillow I was knocked out ..

The next morning I woke up to flowers 💐, a new Birkin bag , Chanel slides and 30 k 😩 damn this nigga is the best 🤞🏾..