... surpise

2 weeks later:   you so fucking fine Santana told me as he admire me. Thank you baby . The two of us was having dinner at Benny's . We was back on track and I plan on keeping it that way . Santana began snapping pictures of me . I did a few poses for him.   He posted the pictures on his page and tagged me.  Caption :  I got the baddest in the city 💍 😈💙.. once the waitress brung our food we dug in.  Of course I was eating Santana food too.  This salmon is soooo good I said feeding him some.   Its good? I asked him.  Yeah that shit decent baby he said .  After dinner we had dessert.  I had a strawberry cheese cake while Santana had the caramel pound cake .  I'm sooo full baby Santana said as he stretched.  I stood up . I'll be back baby I have to use it I told him.  I was in the bathroom for 20 minutes  Santana kept knocking on the door asking me if I was okay I keep telling him I was fine.  After washing my hands I left out and walk back to the Table. You sure you good baby Santana asked.  Yes baby I'm fine I said walking to him and sitting in his lap . I kissed his lips passionately.    I reached into my chanel clutch and  pulled out the positive pregnancy  test that I just took and gave it to him.  We having a baby 🤱.....