Flight

It's been a month and I haven't heard from Santana . How the nigga gone tell me he love me and fuck me like that then go ghost  ? I was a lil hurt but I'll get over it.  Those flash backs I was having wasn't helping I still can't believe this nigga made me squirt .   That was a different level type shit .. .  Just call him brandy told me as if she was reading my mind . No I told her . Girl that pride of yours is a mother fucker brandy told me as she continue to drive to the air port .  We was going to Disney land for her 8 year old son birthday . She had a daughter that was 4 too.   I looked back to see all the kids were on their iPads . Koi was knocked out in her car seat .  Once we made it to the airport we checked our bags and our tickets and boarded the flight ✈️..

The kids was so excited as we made our way through Disney land . All the girls had on princess in the frog shirt with greens tutus and white shell toe adidas . The boys had on  green Peter Pan shirts with shorts and white ones .  I took pictures of my babies and sent them to Mario he texted back . Mario : my babies look so pretty😩🥺❤️, I miss y'all I love y'all have fun .  Me: love you too Mario and we will . . Come on birthday boy let me get some pictures I told lil tony . I took pictures of him and posted him on my Instagram..  we all continue to walk and take pictures with the Disney characters. They got on rides , did face painting . Me and brandy bought souvenirs and T-shirts . I think y'all had enough for today I said grabbing Mariah hand and holding koi . After feeding them we went back to our suite.  I put them both in the tub and washed them up .  After taking them out I dried them off , oiled them down and place on their pajamas and put them in bed .  There was a knock on my door I got up and open it . Bitchhh guess who I just saw brandy said . Who I asked . Santana she said .  He here at this hotel I asked her . Yup he here with his sons and niece brandy said pointing to his room which was down the hall . Suite 1106..  I tried to act like I didn't care but deep down I did ..  so what you gone do brandy asked me ...