Fall for your type

I ain't never have no chick rub my feet Santana said to me as I rubbed his foot . That's cause it ain't no chicks like me i cockily said . You right about that he smiled . After i was done rubbing his feet I laid next to him . he began caressing my cheek . I want you kree and I ain't talking just sex. I want to wake up to you , I want to be here for you physically and emotionally I want all of you Santana spoke . I listen as he talk I loved how he was expressing himself . It turn me on . Do you hear me ? He asked. Yes I hear you I told him . Good now come and sit on my face Santana said . I did exactly that . I climbed on top of him and sat my pussy right in his face . Santana tongue was all in my ass , shitttt I moan loudly . I began shaking my ass all over his face I knew that drove him crazy . His dick was now standing at attention I grabbed it and jagged him off the Precum was oozing from his head I took it in my mouth . We was in the 69 position ♋️ . I was trying to concentrate on sucking this nigga soul but he was eating my ass and pussy so good . Santana spread my ass cheeks wide apart and deepen his tongue inside my walls . Santanaaaaaaa oh my god i yelled as I nutted . Ride this dick he demanded . I got off his face and made my way to his dick . I squatted in position and slide down on it . I rode him until we both came . Soon he was knocked out . I got up and put on my clothes , i made sure I locked his door when I left out . I got in my car and drove home . Once making it inside I took a bath and got in bed . I called Tasha and checked on the girls and then went to sleep .. once I woke up I had missed calls from Santana and text messages. Santana : Damn you just gone up and leave while I'm sleep ? Smh ight kree it's all good I ain't tripping good night man . I was gone text back but I decided not too . I didn't want to fall for Santana I was trying my best not too ..